What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Three of my five Grandbabies!
    Very rare time get them all in one place but I guess Three's a Charm! 😊

#LoveBeingMima :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

fbk6ylxcw3uf.jpg

Aww just beautiful ❤
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Getting my evil arm implant birth control removed and the following conversation with my mom and sister. Sister says her pull out game is strong and I ask her is that how she got her two kids and my mom said she used that method too and only got pregnant five times.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    My youngest conferences. Her teachers always have such glowing things to say about her and it just makes me so very proud.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    A little kid crazy dancing in the back seat of a truck... Windows were down, arms were flailing, just the freedom of being so young and unencumbered.
  • lpedro8
    lpedro8 Posts: 7 Member
    I got accepted into school to get my certification to become a medical assistant! So thankful!!!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member

Tappin' dat also.

Now you made me smile and giggle !!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    AC's retired for the season.
  • 81Katz
    Um. Flowers :o

What kind?
  • 81Katz
    For me, today's just been a good day.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Technically, this was yesterday: my son visited me at work & went to lunch with me :smiley:
  • I just saw on the local news that a lady from my small town lost a locket containing some of her husbands ashes back in 2014... it made news back then as she pleaded for its return. Over 4 years later the locket has been found in another province... now the hunt for this grieving widow begins, some people in town claim to know her, I hope she gets it back. I thought this was kinda neat and and made me smile :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    it is snuggle season. she gets cold and gets under the covers with me
    3703sriq1ueb.png

monday=popcorn pork belly and ginger lime tofu