What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    That during *that* week (well the few days leading up to it) you might not see a loss. But then about 1 day after I start, I magically melt the water weight and I see all my *real* loss for the previous week. Annoying... but I'm onto it now! Just gotta ignore the scale for that week from now on!
    That’s me just now. I was two pounds up the other day and was so annoyed but I’m trying not to get too stressed about it. My whole body is bloated and I feel lethargic. Same every month but hopefully I’ll feel better within a week or so. :(
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    That during *that* week (well the few days leading up to it) you might not see a loss. But then about 1 day after I start, I magically melt the water weight and I see all my *real* loss for the previous week. Annoying... but I'm onto it now! Just gotta ignore the scale for that week from now on!
    That’s me just now. I was two pounds up the other day and was so annoyed but I’m trying not to get too stressed about it. My whole body is bloated and I feel lethargic. Same every month but hopefully I’ll feel better within a week or so. :(

Yeah, it's super frustrating! But don't let it get you down! Just put it off as life's normal process and all will be back to normal soon :)
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member

Yeah, it's super frustrating! But don't let it get you down! Just put it off as life's normal process and all will be back to normal soon :)

Thanks, I’m always prepared for it but psychologically, seeing the number go up is just bad haha. My logical brain just ignores it. And today I’m back down to what I was a few days ago yay! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!