If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    yyt8ka4axi67.jpg

I could go to town and a bag of these right now! I can never stop at just one or two...

The dark chocolate/mint ones they used to have?!? *drool

Luckily, I can't find them anywhere (and don't tell me if you know!)
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,707 Member
    98su4jshqika.jpg
    My lifetime fav... haven't had in years though...

Same here, but you forgot the big pile of garlic parmesan fries on the side!
  • lkpducky
    Back when I was a kid, when we went to San Diego on vacation, there was a restaurant in Hotel Circle called Ricky's where we'd go for breakfast. They served these 2-3 inch thick German apple pancakes. I haven't had anything like that in ages...
    Something like this but thicker and puffier
    http://emerils.com/127319/german-apple-pancake
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    MVI_2195.JPG

Bananas Foster, and yes it has to be flaming... :smiley:
  • lkpducky
    edited September 2018
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    nje6n22i8cvj.jpg
    chicken chimichanga

I have never heard of chicken chimichanga before but have to admit that it looks divine!

WHAT?!? Where do you live??? This does not compute.

I'll tell you what does not compute - a close friend of mine lived in Lancaster, PA for a short while. She went to a Mexican restaurant there, and they served chimichangas with white sauce ?!?! (we're both Southern Californians so that was culture shock).

ETA never mind - I found some recipes that had sour cream sauce, but I have no idea if that's what she had. But maybe not, because she was shocked about whatever it was)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Dakgangjeong and gelato
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Dakgangjeong and gelato

hopefully separately!
  • SilverBack_200
    SilverBack_200 Posts: 12 Member
    ro77notwa5ed.jpg

Ice cream. I can always go for some ice cream.

Yep.

• quiksylver296
    lcq7iu0d7wg3.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    lcq7iu0d7wg3.jpg

What - no crazy thick sugar crust you need to chip through to get to the muffin? :smiley:

Food_list_tcm87-14737_w1024_n.jpg

Nope, I want Costco cake in a muffin shape!
  • A Reese's Peanut Butter Pie :love:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Fried cheese curds with ranch.
    uaqq4s3ae6py.jpg

I had these Saturday!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    http://scibosnian.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Onion_Dip.jpg dfg6cp34xyqe.png

Ruffles and Lipton sour cream onion dip, until I'm sick

I love Ruffles with French Onion dip!!! I will eat it until I make myself sick. Which is why I can't buy it.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    q1oifhc2890r.jpg

I really miss fresh bread and olive oil. I ate far too much of it and gain a lot of weight.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    MVI_2195.JPG

Bananas Foster, and yes it has to be flaming... :smiley:

If I want something flaming, it's saganaki

y3ewfxdbve32.jpg
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    lcq7iu0d7wg3.jpg

What - no crazy thick sugar crust you need to chip through to get to the muffin? :smiley:

The Costco bakery is such a dangerous place to go. And they have it right up front to the left of the registers at my local Costco. So I am getting in line with my cart full of boneless skinless chicken breasts, shrimp, fruits and vegetables, then I see and/or smell the goodies over there and maybe just a quick look...

Just an aside - it seems to surprise non members when you talk about the bakery, fresh meat and produce. There is this perception that they are just a warehouse store where you get deals on stuff if you buy it in bulk or you pick an item out of a limited selection. Those things are true, but they also have a great bakery with a very wide selection. They generally have a better selection of premium fruit than just about anywhere else around also and it's fresh.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    lcq7iu0d7wg3.jpg

The Costco bakery is such a dangerous place to go. And they have it right up front to the left of the registers at my local Costco. So I am getting in line with my cart full of boneless skinless chicken breasts, shrimp, fruits and vegetables, then I see and/or smell the goodies over there and maybe just a quick look...

Just an aside - it seems to surprise non members when you talk about the bakery, fresh meat and produce. There is this perception that they are just a warehouse store where you get deals on stuff if you buy it in bulk or you pick an item out of a limited selection. Those things are true, but they also have a great bakery with a very wide selection. They generally have a better selection of premium fruit than just about anywhere else around also and it's fresh.

Our Costco has the bakery in a back corner that I avoid.

I really like Costco for meat. They have good Rib eye steaks, the cheap whole roasted chickens and a good price on skinless chicken breasts. But the fruit is usually not as good as the local grocery. But I'm up North so I don't know where they source it from.