Before and After

Options

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job - please can I ask how tall you are?
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    barberz83 wrote: »
    @Claucescu as I said earlier I recently as of only the last 1.5-2 months have been exercising as far as power walking every morning anywhere from 1-3 miles so far is like to get it to a jog/run but don’t know if my joints could handle that. My weight loss journey was absolute hell.....lol having to say no and do with out all the time can be so challenging at times but I would say the struggle and end result really makes you appreciate the hard work. My current goal isn’t necessarily a weight goal as far as pounds but more of a body fat percentage, I want to be and stay under %15 for a lot more muscle definition would be my goal. Thanks again everyone for the kind words it really makes me feel great as I really don’t have anyone to share with for unbiased opinions.

Thank you so much, this is very inspiring! You look really good now, no worries about your dating/social life!

I do want to lose just a bit of weight as I don't need more than 5 kg (11 pounds) but I find them to be the hardest, I keep doing the "right" things for few days then ruin it in one day or a weekend or a city-break or something...

And I do need to exercise more, walking sounds so good! Only to find motivation.
  • JenSchimanski
    JenSchimanski Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great transformation.well done
  • barberz83
    barberz83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @jamesha100 I’m 5ft 11in
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Well done fella 😎 no reason to be ashamed to take your shirt off!!

By the way you look under 15% body fat to me. A lot of guys only show the upper abs around the 15% mark but you have a full 6 pack.

Outstanding what you have achieved without lifting. If your joints could handle light weights it might be an option.

Now go get the ladies 💪👍
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,307 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal transformation! Congratulations!!

I never would have guessed that you only do walking and light exercise! I agree that you have no reason to worry about taking your shirt off. :smile:
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, great result, congratulations
  • JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll be going everywhere I could without a shirt on if I looked like that. I've got a ways to go but hopefully can pull it off with very minimal loose skin like you did. Overall I'll be looking at about 100# lost as well.

Again, be proud of what you've accomplished. I'm not done yet but I'm already thrilled with my progress, especially when co workers take note 👍
  • markdrizzel
    markdrizzel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    good job man ive lost 120 lbs since last november but ive been struggling this month
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    good job man ive lost 120 lbs since last november but ive been struggling this month

Why? 120 pounds is amazing! Have you had a little diet break lately? Hugs
  • evergreenlakegirl
    Options
    Holy *kitten*.....what a remarkable difference!! Go you! Great job!
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    barberz83 wrote: »
    2 years Keto and light exercise from 270lb - 162lb ammswmig3f88.jpeg
    0gdbjtkhb8ms.jpeg

Wow!! That’s awesome!
  • lindseyh816
    lindseyh816 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I’d date you for sure😉
  • jackw66
    jackw66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    7avasz5mb6fz.jpeg

Iv been training sins June this yeah and have lost over 2 stone. Just eating healthy and lifting weights. Any good advice to continue?
  • JDiMascola
    JDiMascola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!! You should be very proud of your progress.
  • turniphead501
    turniphead501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing job 💪🏻
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Great job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing.. great job!
  • lizmarie9855
    lizmarie9855 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your story is super inspiring, specially for us doing keto. Congrats and keep on the great work! 💪🏼
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think if your body is the issue for any dates move to the next prospect ASAP! You’ve gotten great results with just your basic routine. Some ppl are just genetically meant to get abs I guess. What is it with your joints you’re struggling with? Best of luck to you on your current goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!