Reached my short term goal weight!

corysmithsmail
corysmithsmail Posts: 166 Member
edited October 2018 in Success Stories
This weekend I made my short term goal weight! I decided it would be less daunting to focus on shorter groups of weight loss. I started at 264lbs back in April 2017 then made it to One-derland in July. And this weekend I got to my short term goal of 180lbs And now I can focus on my ultimate weight loss goal of 165lbs. I use to think I could never get this low, I was a serial starter. But I finally committed to changing my outlook on food and health and got my *kitten* together!

l05uu3xhsizt.jpg
ja5wmrbboi6c.jpg

Replies

• jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Wow! Such an inspiration. You rock.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    That’s awesome!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    That's fantastic!!
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Great job! It always feels worth it :)
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Congratulations!! :smiley:
  • Anngetsfit
    Anngetsfit Posts: 17 Member
    You look great. Keep up the good work. I keep telling myself the same things.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    So great!!
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Nice work!
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Wonderful :)
  • corysmithsmail
    My post got a woo? That is the most confusing button, people could take it two different ways. :/

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    My post got a woo? That is the most confusing button, people could take it two different ways. :/

I don’t know what other people think the “woo” button means, but I associate it with “hell yeah, that’s awesome!”
  • corysmithsmail
    mikea2g wrote: »

I don’t know what other people think the “woo” button means, but I associate it with “hell yeah, that’s awesome!”

To me that is what I get out of it. But a majority of MFP people say it means something is rubbish or bad.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    mikea2g wrote: »

To me that is what I get out of it. But a majority of MFP people say it means something is rubbish or bad.

Seems like the buttons are about positivity so I’m not sure how they’re getting that. But, if a majority of people are saying that I better stop “woo”ing people. I’ll just post every time saying hell yeah, that’s awesome! :)
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Great job, you look good, happy!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    Wow, phenomenal! Good luck with that last 15 lbs to goal!
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Wonderful! That's fantastic!!! :):):)

(and here's to sort-term goals!)
  • corysmithsmail
    Wow, phenomenal! Good luck with that last 15 lbs to goal!

Thanks! I know the final stretch is going to be the longest. But I'll get there.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    WOW! You look great!!! Congratulations!!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!