Non-Scale Goals

tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
If you have any non-scale goals you want to keep track of - do it here :)

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    ai0nqlmazt66.jpg
    These are my July non-scale goals and week one results
    5z28ueg6pd79.png

I did well on everything but jogging, my DOMS were a bit too intense to jog on Sunday from Friday's weights session so just need to plan this coming week a bit better so I don't plan a run after leg day :lol:
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    My July NSV goals are to finish my C25K program this month.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Week 2
    zgpgcl0f1i87.png

Not a fantastic week, but not terrible, weekend went a bit off plan due to birthday celebrations, July is always a tricky month, birthday then festival holiday. I maintained this time last year so hoping to manage the same again, don't think I will be drinking as heavily this year, so maybe even a drop.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Was away for the rest of July and broke my watch so didn't manage to track a lot of the end of July.
  • tinkerbellang83
    6vcdz3jmcsb1.jpg
    The remainder of this month just kinda taking it easy and getting back into a routine again. Week 1 was away so there wasn't much logging, Week 2 was ill so logged but snacked a lot and didn't log stuff, Week 3 I'm committing to 100% logging but set myself to maintenance calories, if I am under it's a bonus. Week 4 &5 will be back to a 1lb per week (500 cal) deficit, all going well.
  • tinkerbellang83
    1wbwphoav5jc.png
    Not a bad week, focused on hitting maintenance calories or below, which I achieved as an average across the week, some higher days/some lower days. Trendweight reflected same. Got a lot of exercise in last week, strength training could have been better.
  • tinkerbellang83
    gc1n8gx82m5s.png
    Just short of my 40 mins for strength training again, had to cut Weds short to get out to row on the river. Logging could have been better, I was good at logging most of the week just had a couple of days being lazy. Down half a pound at the end of the week (actual weight) and down on trendweight too. Protein Intake was much better this week and I've been pretty active.
  • tinkerbellang83
    bpggjoqrway2.png

Mixed week again, great for exercise and protein, logging a little off with camping as had to guesstimate some stuff.
  • tinkerbellang83
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Hmmm dunno

I'd like to hit the 50m underwater again......
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    My non scale goal this month is to complete a 5k at the end of the month! I've done one before but it was years ago so it'd be great to complete one again :-D
  • tinkerbellang83
    xorylsodada6.png
    Smashed most of my Week 1 goals, missed out a little on strength training but I am sure 4 hours of rowing on Saturday more than made up for that.
  • tinkerbellang83
    t7icg8d5kaf7.png

Week 2 was pretty good again, didn't do any rowing due to some delicate blisters in unmentionable places after race, weekend before last. Took it easy on strength training too as was pretty achey the beginning of the week. Back to it this week.

Need to up the protein a bit more at the weekends but was out a lot. Probably had more than logged on Saturday as had a homemade breakfast at a friends and didn't re-log what was had.
  • tinkerbellang83
    axbx0j2p2odl.png

Week 3 was hit & miss, I really need to re-commit to my strength training, because I do really enjoy it and it's so good for me, struggled to incorporate it this week due to some events with my rowing club, though I probably could have made some time for it. I also didn't get as much yoga in as I have been in previous weeks, and unsurprisingly my quality of sleep has suffered.

Everything else has been pretty good, I did struggle with my deficit on account of the rubbish sleep and I think I am coming down with a cold also. So to have a tiny deficit even was an achievement.
  • tinkerbellang83
    lyb14rhagy0c.png
    Week 4 was great for non-scale goals, not so great for food intake. The cold I was expecting hasn't really developed but have just been a bit sloth-like the last week.
  • tinkerbellang83
    October's challenge
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    October's challenge

Thats a lot of working out daily but if you have the time...go for it :smile: all the best.
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited October 2018
    October's challenge

Thats a lot of working out daily but if you have the time...go for it :smile: all the best.

@LivingtheLeanDream

Only the steps and yoga are daily, 90 mins of exercise does not mean workouts, I walk 70 mins a day just going to/from work. So if I do that and my 20 mins of yoga that's 90 mins done. Just making sure I keep it up over the weekends or if I choose to drive/take a taxi.

The remaining exercise related mins are weekly goals not daily :smile:
  • tinkerbellang83
    xzlsyhkw59ap.png

Good week overall, fell a bit short of my steps goal yesterday but that was down to being in a boat for most of the afternoon, so I think 3 hours of rowing makes up for being 1000 steps short. Need to get my protein back up too, but think that's mostly down to eating rubbish during shark week, writing my meal plans for this and next this evening so will try to factor a bit more lean meat and eggs in.
  • tinkerbellang83
    d59i9i64dxg0.png

Didn't do any rowing this week but did get out and do some running instead. Calorie deficit kind of went out the window - struggling with some emotional eating, trying to be more disciplined this week, need to stop buying foods I know I will binge on.

Did well with meditation, yoga, steps, sleep and protein intake over the week. Could have been better with strength training, skipped weekend session as wasn't feeling well, just went out for a long walk in the fresh air instead.