Lose 5lbs + in September 2018

1101112131416»

Replies

• JennH517
    JennH517 Posts: 256 Member
    I sent Samantha a message. If she responds, I'm sure that she will start a new thread. I don't want to abandon her. She started this almost 2 years ago. I'm going to give her some time. There is no reason that we can't continue here on this thread. Just post for October. <3

Same here. Been in Samantha's threads since January 2016. We are a team. I will wait for our Captain.
  • AmyM831
    AmyM831 Posts: 258 Member
    Sorry for your loss Samantha. Take the time you need, and we'll just chill here, until you're ready.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Hi everyone, so sorry I’ve been MIA
    I’m sad to say that one of my close friends passed away last week so I haven’t been on any type of social app

If you can be patient with me a little longer I will have an October thread up for you within the day
    I’ll let you all know when it’s up and running

Thanks everyone :) x

I’m so sorry for your loss Sam. Take your time with the thread. We can hang out here while you get yourself sorted. Sending you all my love, thoughts, and prayers. Hugs GF ❤️
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,974 Member
    edited October 2018
    @SamanthaLouiseMence, {{{hugs}}} to you. I'm so very sorry to read that your dear friend passed. My condolences. 💝
  • emajarrett
    emajarrett Posts: 50 Member
    Original Starting Weight: 136lbs
    October Starting Weight 123.0 lbs
    October goal: 119 lbs
    Ultimate goal: 119 lbs!

Oct 1: 123.0 lbs
    Oct 10:
    Oct 17:
    Oct 24:
    Oct 31:

So near yet so far!
  • emajarrett
    emajarrett Posts: 50 Member
    My sympathies Samantha....look after yourself...
  • sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    I’m very sorry for your loss, Samantha.
  • tramaine_21
    tramaine_21 Posts: 348 Member
    My condolences Samantha...