Suits

Replies

• Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    tw4kfrsbsaiw.jpg

Going tieless with @Will_Workout_for_food

Looking sharp as usual leut but why no pic of the full suit?
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg
    I went with no tie too..... ;) ❀️

Wow nice
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg

Office Chic
    Suits You Well Bright Eyes πŸ˜™πŸ‘
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited October 2018
    Get ready for loads of pics. Note that these may need to be zoomed on, the pattern gives a moire effect with cameras and screens.

This is a black and white Prince of Wales pattern. This pattern is incredible versatile, and can be made to accentuate the colors in the suit. First set of pictures will be dressed to pull out the black, just like with a black suit. I've added a blood red trimmed pocket square for a little "look at me" bling. The white shirt is stark and pulls out the black in the suit by contrast. The black tie is standard black suit fare. This is another way to look sleek without resorting to wearing a black suit. Black shoes and belt, of course.

dfquw9qp1x1g.jpg
    qgp1mmzwjgum.jpg
    r66m2gxw2f9j.jpg
    8rleldgkdo2j.jpg

Second set is done to visually accentuate the gray color that's combined by the black and white. The blue shirt for a base tends to help the eye see the gray of the combined black and white. The color palette of gray-blue--brown works nicely together, and the pocket square has just a little brown in it to tie with the shoes and belt.

zfpvjeswxb99.jpg
    soedvsn3ayuz.jpg
    l6jcjrvvavvr.jpg

Well damn 😍πŸ”₯ looking sharp πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I love the socks with that first suit and I also love that you added a brown belt and shoes with the second 😁
  • jennacole12
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg

I was literally just going to ask if ladies could post suits in here 😁 you rock that look πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
  • jennacole12
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg

I was literally just going to ask if ladies could post suits in here 😁 you rock that look πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Wendy your pinstriped blazer and my skirt would make one hell of a pair πŸ˜‚ oh so gangsta 🀣
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg

Wendy your pinstriped blazer and my skirt would make one hell of a pair πŸ˜‚ oh so gangsta 🀣

Ooooooooo , yes! Ha ha ! I found a awesome skirt last night , but the matching blazer was to large :( I am on the hunt for a sold black fitted blazer now ,let’s trade lol
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    4g40lba1ph5o.jpg

He could wear ANYTHING....or NOTHING..... he's so amazingly gorgeous
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Just 1 more from the other day

n0w076y6qv60.jpeg

😍 🀀
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Just 1 more from the other day

n0w076y6qv60.jpeg

❀️❀️❀️ this so much !!!! ;)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Im gonna wear a suit Saturday. If i get up the courage and can find someone to take my pic ill post a picture. Ive been following this thread since it started, im hoping i finally got it right....
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    Im gonna wear a suit Saturday. If i get up the courage and can find someone to take my pic ill post a picture. Ive been following this thread since it started, im hoping i finally got it right....

Im clearing my schd on sat

Hey its not gonna be like any of your modelesque pics!

Ill be down in Tampa if any of you MFPers are around there that may want to stop by and help me take a decent pic lol
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Get ready for loads of pics. Note that these may need to be zoomed on, the pattern gives a moire effect with cameras and screens.

This is a black and white Prince of Wales pattern. This pattern is incredible versatile, and can be made to accentuate the colors in the suit. First set of pictures will be dressed to pull out the black, just like with a black suit. I've added a blood red trimmed pocket square for a little "look at me" bling. The white shirt is stark and pulls out the black in the suit by contrast. The black tie is standard black suit fare. This is another way to look sleek without resorting to wearing a black suit. Black shoes and belt, of course.

dfquw9qp1x1g.jpg
    qgp1mmzwjgum.jpg
    r66m2gxw2f9j.jpg
    8rleldgkdo2j.jpg

Second set is done to visually accentuate the gray color that's combined by the black and white. The blue shirt for a base tends to help the eye see the gray of the combined black and white. The color palette of gray-blue--brown works nicely together, and the pocket square has just a little brown in it to tie with the shoes and belt.

zfpvjeswxb99.jpg
    soedvsn3ayuz.jpg
    l6jcjrvvavvr.jpg

Love the peek at the socks!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Damn! Some sexy peeps in here!
  • Tallawah_
    ieqeeoybvpuq.jpeg
    Another entry for the ladies πŸ˜πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

e8s5omy18koj.jpeg
    o52yd86o9ldy.jpeg

Welcome aboard ladies! You look fabulous! :love:
  • Tallawah_
    bojack5 wrote: Β»

Excellent! Look forward to seeing that! What is the event? :smile: