pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    My little girl dog Dixi says hello to you all :smile:
    ap6eyfynw0av.jpg
  • pessxx
    pessxx wrote: »
    Well , it was delicious yes!!
    So I finished first week of keto and IF, window of either 4 or 6 hours
    Results less hunger, more energy, feeling optimistic , 1 kilo in minus, but also two cheats

Lessons to be learned
    - more meal planning or having what I need at job in order not to cheat
    - taking at job the prepared meal from home as they offer only not user friendly meals
    - having patience with the program
    - not basing only on the scale but also on the centimeter or clothes
    - less salt but enough to ensure the good functioning of keto
    - taking care of not upsetting my buddy :smile: , he was very unhappy when I failed

I meal prepared till Wednesday
    In the menu :
    roasted duck with leaf salad , dorada fish with yellow cherry tomatoes - they have less carbs than the red ones, some milk cow soup with heavy cream, babibel cheese, bacon, boiled eggs, sausages mini sticks and some nuts, as desserts lemon fat bombs, one per day
    Lot of water and I think that's all on the list

Tomorrow day of shopping : tomatoes, cucumbers,chicken,milk cow,heavy cream, liver code,mushrooms,hazelnuts and of course a new cloth, I think a shirt because I feel better! :blush:

Hope there will be more progress this second week as I have learned what not to do!

Also she is my second buddy as she takes care of my moral and mental attitude making me always laugh and feel good :smile:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Good luck👍😘
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Sounds like you have a solid plan. Good luck.
  • pessxx
    Thank you all!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    My little girl dog Dixi says hello to you all :smile:
    ap6eyfynw0av.jpg

Hi Dixi :)<3
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    All that food looks so good
  • pessxx
    yes, thanks!

Week2 at the end
    Lost 2 kilos till now
    For the next week : fish sauteed with asparagus, pork stew with cauliflower puree, mushrooms in butter with chicken fried, crepes with cream cheese egg and sweetner,spinach and cheese muffins

Better week, I stayed under 20 carbs , I saw coke, sweets, ice cream, I resisted
    Happy week!!
  • Brendalea69
    Nice work resisting those carbs :)
  • pessxx
    thanks Brenda!
    Today the lady Goddess of the Weghtloss said : well I will give you another kilo lost
    I said thank you Goddess for your kindness :smile:
    So since starting 3 kilos lost
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Awesome results!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    I love asparagus, it sheds water weight without hurting electrolytes!
  • pessxx
    Thanks !!

Today new ideas, so I will make a keto crustless quiche lorraine with ham, cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs for taking as lunch to job
    the recipe here
    https://www.ruled.me/instant-pot-crustless-quiche-lorraine/

And a chocolate ice cream with chocolate 99% , heavy whipping cream and sweetner , a little

Have a nice day!
  • pessxx
    edited September 2018
    Well , morning !
    It's been a hard week, full of head aches,muscle cramps, I took potassium and magnesium and I feel better
    The scale was not too friendly, I am stalling, but all people around me tell me I lost weight
    My mum, my sister ,the co workers
    I lost however 5 cm at the abdo level
    So I think I am happy for the moment and continue the process
    I stayed all the week under 20 carbs so this is mission accomplished
    This week menu includes fish, smoked salmon and salads, stuffed peppers without rice, soup made with duck, eggs ,sausages as snacks
    I think I will slow a bit with the desserts , I ate too much of these when I prepare them even if they are low carb or keto friendly
    I am doing IF between 13 to 19 , one little meal at job and one big meal at home

Hope that this week will be better!

• pessxx
    Well , another week
    I am happy cause I lost a lot in centimetres, everybody says I lost although the scale does not show much
    I went to buy a padded coat and I was surprised that even with a pullover , I lost one size
    I was 22 size Uk or 52 size EU, now I am 20 uk size 50
    So Happy!

I will have snacks such as cream cheese, baby bel cheese, fish with sauteed spinach and pork lemon soup these days, maybe some chicken liver too
    The portion are a little less, I have to lose more

Have a great weekend all of you!

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That is great progress!
  • jadepearl
    That's amazing results! I was so thrilled when I could get into a size 8 (AUS size) for my T-shirts. I am a pear shaped, so big bottom. I just managed to get into size 10 jeans (AUS size).
  • Brendalea69
    Great work going down a size, it goes to show you can't just go by the scale :)
  • pessxx
    edited October 2018
    thanks to your lovely words!
    Well another week, still having a plateau or losing very difficult
    But I keep going, I lost however one kilo

I started from three days ago having only one meal a day , I plan to be around 15 30 one week and around 19 the other week when I am in afternoon shift at work
    Today roasted turkey tigh , spinach pureee with peanut butter, fried eggs, and keto bread with cheese and psyllium for fiber
    This will be for 3 days , I did meal planning
    The last 4 days of week I will have cauliflower fried rice made with green onion and red pepper and egg , next to this porchetta arostita or a rib eye steak, chia pudding with coconut milk for fiber
    So this week is ready and waiting to enjoy

I realized the fact I do not lose is also stress , I am having a difficult personal time in my life and I know I will get through , but I have days when I am sad and trying to find something better in every little thing , but I fail to find
    At job it is also hard, I find people attitudes and the way of cooperating very not me if I can say so
    I work in the same place since 1994 and I have seen a lot , but like now, omg ....
    Well this is life , I try to do my best to overpass all the obstacles and go on

Have a nice days and thanks again for your support !