Has bmi range changed?

Replies

• Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    There’s definitely spare fat on the back of my thighs but I’ll keep at it short term and speak to the dr when I see them in a few weeks.
    Thanks everyone.
    Ps re uterus - I’m not expecting a flat stomach it’s just a little fat at the top, closer to ribs than hips.
  • Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    edited October 2018
    I think that the flattering light and camera angle in the picture on the right has an awful lot to do with her appearance, more so than just her weight.

She also appears significantly leaner and more muscular on the right than in the middle.
  • Kdp2015
    I think the main issue I have with recomp is the change in mindset, I’d go from thinking I’m quite happy with how I look just a little bit further to go to feeling years of hard work off maybe being happy with how I look.
    Sorry if that doesn’t make sense, I just like the current feeling of nearly being there - if I set a new goal it would seem huge at this point.
  • Kdp2015
    Thank you, it was really the health issue I was asking about, I’m not seeking to look perfect and have no intention of parading around in a bikini - I’d honestly settle for looking a tiny bit smaller in jeans.