What's on your mind?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2018
    cee134 wrote: »
    It's almost Thanksgiving here in Canada and I am pretty ready to go way over my daily calorie limit for it

You can't have two major holidays in the same month. That's ludicrous.

As much as I wish it was, Halloween is not a holiday so I have no idea what you're talking about

*kitten* Halloween is a major Holiday! You don't get a day off of work for it but that doesn't make it less then. Way to holiday shame Halloween. :mad:
  • cee134
    iMago wrote: »
    It's almost Thanksgiving here in Canada and I am pretty ready to go way over my daily calorie limit for it

Ready for pic proof

I'll snap you a photo of me stuffing my face with food on Sunday

you're a vegan or something right? do you eat one of those fake turkeys and hams for thanksgiving or just like vegetables and that's it?

If you're referring to my love of cauliflower that is absolutely legit but I'm not even a vegetarian -- so my Thanksgiving will have a real turkey (except oops, I prefer making chicken so I lied, and I'll be having chicken).

huh...for some reason i thought you were actually a vegan or whatever.
    probably because you're so high maintenance?

You can't have to major holidays in the same month. That's ludicrous.

As much as I wish it was, Halloween is not a holiday so I have no idea what you're talking about

*kitten* Halloween is a major Holiday! You don't get a day off of work for it but that doesn't make it less then. Way to holiday shame Halloween. :mad:

I'm feeling super right now

n8vtz77f9m7l.jpg
  • cee134
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Wanna know who someone is interested in or involved with on mfp? Just pay close attention to who they flirt with the least 😅

j30q1srhtw8r.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Wanna know who someone is interested in or involved with on mfp? Just pay close attention to who they flirt with the least 😅

can't be accused of flirting with *someone* if you flirt with *everyone*

source.gif

The shotgun approach.. it’s risky but effective
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

can't be accused of flirting with *someone* if you flirt with *everyone*

source.gif

The shotgun approach.. it’s risky but effective

But if I follow what you've said then now I'm going to assume that whomsoeverest iMago doesn't flirt with is the person that he likes the most

tbf there's only so many hours in the day and only so much disappointment one man can offer
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I only flirt within the comforts of my already existing friendships. Much safer that way
  • caco_ethes

This is complicated by the fact that people also flirt the least with people they aren’t interested in at all
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

This is complicated by the fact that people also flirt the most with people they aren’t interested in at all

fixed.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    A lot of "what ifs"
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Why is it snowing?!?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Rockies better bring their d@mn bats today
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Did you say something?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    The Lime and The Coconut
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Wondering if Chris Sale will get his first ever postseason victory tonight!
  • caco_ethes
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Did you say something?

You stop before I give heart eyes that I don’t mean 😏