Pumpkin Shake, Sunshine, and Smiles..HAPPY THURSDAY!

ShelbyLB
ShelbyLB Posts: 431
Good morning everyone!! Its a beautiful sunny day here!! WAHOOO!!

This morning I mixed out my breakfast routine and made a pumpkin shake, with the following:

1 scoop Shakeology chocolate (150 cals)
1/2 cup pure pumpkin (40 cals)
1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (20 cals)
a sprinkle of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup water
loads of ice.......

IT WAS SO DELISH!! ahhh...onto the rest of this beautiful day!! :D

Happy Thursday!

Replies

• Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    SOunds good!! :)
    Have a fab day!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    im so saving this for future reference! i need to get a magic bullet like, ASAP
  • ShelbyLB
    It was SO delish...just the right amount of pumpkin flavor....and will keep me full until lunch! :) Ohh and I got to use my new Ninja blender to make it...AWESOME! :D
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    I'm interested in trying this. What brand of pure pumpkin / pumpkin spice did you use? I'll probably skip the water and just use a full serving of unsweetened almond milk. :) Any reason for using chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla?
  • ShelbyLB
    I'm interested in trying this. What brand of pure pumpkin / pumpkin spice did you use? I'll probably skip the water and just use a full serving of unsweetened almond milk. :) Any reason for using chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla?

You should SO try this! I used chocolate because thats what I had in my pantry..:D I'm sure vanilla would be DELISH too!!
    I just used Libby's Pure Pumpkin and then a generic pumpkin pie spice...TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT!! :D Happy Thursday!
  • datzun
    Thanks for the tip. I will be trying it, I promise. I typed in pumpkin spice in google and saw all these pumpkin recipes/foods! Yay fall! Kashi apparently makes some Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars...going to try and find those too!
  • ShelbyLB
    Thanks for the tip. I will be trying it, I promise. I typed in pumpkin spice in google and saw all these pumpkin recipes/foods! Yay fall! Kashi apparently makes some Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars...going to try and find those too!

ahh let me know if you find anything else delish thats pumpkin-y..:D I just LOVE fall and everything that comes with it. :) I'm DYING to try the pumpkin crepe recipe I posted yesterday..perhaps this weekend! :D
  • datzun
    Just found this...

http://www.carascravings.com/2010/11/5-cool-things-to-do-with-pumpkin-and.html

And I must say, it looks delicious. I also didn't know they made my protein powder in cake batter flavor!
  • ShelbyLB
    OH...MY...GOSH....This looks INSANE. and I will be DEFINITELY making it TOMORROW!! :D Thank you so much!!
  • Thanks for sharing, this sounds delicious!