• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Everyone gave up, she didn't. ❤️
  • Supersonic_
    Supersonic_ Posts: 39 Member
    I miss you
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    I am so angry at you. You never broke the abuse cycle. You perpetuated it even with access to therapists and medications and you made my life an absolute hell. You hurt my sibling and turned him against me. I broke the cycle with far less support then you had. You had no excuse at all. So instead I get to carry the scars you inflicted on me and you will never ever get to see your grandchild again because I refuse to let you infect her with your toxicity.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    I do wish you well, but you are pathetic and weak. You can't figure out why your life isn't what you want.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    I am so angry at you. You never broke the abuse cycle. You perpetuated it even with access to therapists and medications and you made my life an absolute hell. You hurt my sibling and turned him against me. I broke the cycle with far less support then you had. You had no excuse at all. So instead I get to carry the scars you inflicted on me and you will never ever get to see your grandchild again because I refuse to let you infect her with your toxicity.

also me - but with no sibling.

i know you can heal yourself. that is the best thing you can do for you and your child, @WanderingRivers

<3
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Trying too hard.
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Try harder. I'm worth it.
  • CCgal2018
    CCgal2018 Posts: 64 Member
    I still feel hurt by all your nasty gossip and lies.
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I want to **** you now.

I knew it
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    You’re a douche bag
  • When someone in my family got diagnosed with high blood pressure because they drink to excess daily and eat nothing but microwaveable food from dollar tree: I said "oh. That sucks"... internally I said "No F'n S*%t?! I'm surprised it took this long"
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    *kitten* you!! I wish you eternal misery...or at least to feel the terror I did for long enough for you to 'get it', and at very least feel longstanding remorse for your actions
  • riclater415
    riclater415 Posts: 1 Member
    "Being so PC is making you weak. Shut up and grow a pair"
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    "You're a piece of *kitten*"
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    You’re a douche bag

I know
    Why do the same 7 people post selfies every single day?
    we need that confidence boost
    "You're a piece of *kitten*"

I know
This discussion has been closed.