What was for breakfast today?

2»

Replies

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Whole wheat pita pocket, Trader Joe's light cheddar, Trader Joe's white bean and kale deli slices with a drizzle of jalapeno hot sauce.
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Smoothie with frozen fruit (140g), yogurt (110g), and protein powder (15g). I recently started adding some Ovaltine (11g) for chocolatey vitamins (and because I realized my son wasn't going to finish it and I didn't want it to go to waste). 220 calories, more if I use bananas as the fruit.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    3 hard boiled eggs and 3 cups of coffee with a total of 6 mini moo creamers. This is my standard work breakfast because I can cook a dozen eggs on Sunday and just toss them in bags to come along in my lunchbox for my 12h shifts.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    2 activia yogurts. I can't do eggs in the morning anymore... makes me gag.
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Oatmeal with vanilla protein powder and berries mixed in.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Eggbeaters, Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns, Dannon Light & Fit Banana Cream Yogurt with Kind Peanut Butter Granola & pumpkin spice coffee. 297 calories, 25 g of Protein, 44 carbs.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    A cup of Pumpkin O's from Trader Joe's (like pumpkin flavored Cheerios), a banana, and a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt in Tiramisu. I guess I was craving sweet stuff this morning after all the savory eggs I had this week lol
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    Cheerios with coconut milk- I was running late and needed something quick, but it probably won’t hold me over till lunch :-/
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Oatmeal with 1 cup 2% milk mixed in, 2 TBSP ovaltine malt mixed in and one banana...
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Olive tapenade on slices of fresh carrot and cucumber!

Tasty!!
  • resale3108
    Pink grapefruit with half avocado and choa seeds. Then porridge with dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, linseeds and very local honey.
    And the essential black coffee
  • resale3108
    "Chia" seeds!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Chicken biscuit and one biscuit (on its own) from CFA. Love their biscuits.