Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Yum! I have to stay far far away from cookie butter though.

I've still never tried it in case it's too delicious. I also believe I don't like coca cola, but who knows in reality!?

That... that's crazy. I can't get my head around this statement.

If I remember correctly, she also doesn't like pizza! What do you think about that? :o

Sorry about your Halo Top!

I know I actually don't like pizza because tomato sauce is gross! I dislike cola as a child and have never tried it since. I have enough of a sweet tooth I don't want to add to the list of things I crave, so I've just always avoided it!

We have a local pizza place here called Picaso's and they serve a Great White. It's 5 different cheeses (with ricotta zig zagged over top) and they use garlic and olive oil for the "sauce". It's the only thing Mike and Rachael order there.

Maybe you'd like pizza more like that. Me personally, I'm a big fan of chicken, bacon, ranch pizza. It uses ranch as the "sauce". :tongue:

I guess im the polar opposite of y'all... I could eat tomato sauce pizza 24/7! I do prefer New York style pizza to Chicago.

If I was to be stranded on a desert island and could have only one food - PIZZA would be it!!

Chicago deep dish is casserole, not pizza.

If I were stranded on a desert island with only 1 food, I would want potatoes.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    I bit into my apple and it was rotten and now I can't get the taste out of my mouth.

What gets the taste of rotten apple out of your mouth?

It's chocolate, right?!? :laugh:

Brushing your teeth.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member

I've still never tried it in case it's too delicious. I also believe I don't like coca cola, but who knows in reality!?

If I remember correctly, she also doesn't like pizza! What do you think about that? :o

I know I actually don't like pizza because tomato sauce is gross! I dislike cola as a child and have never tried it since. I have enough of a sweet tooth I don't want to add to the list of things I crave, so I've just always avoided it!

We have a local pizza place here called Picaso's and they serve a Great White. It's 5 different cheeses (with ricotta zig zagged over top) and they use garlic and olive oil for the "sauce". It's the only thing Mike and Rachael order there.

Maybe you'd like pizza more like that. Me personally, I'm a big fan of chicken, bacon, ranch pizza. It uses ranch as the "sauce". :tongue:

I guess im the polar opposite of y'all... I could eat tomato sauce pizza 24/7! I do prefer New York style pizza to Chicago.

If I was to be stranded on a desert island and could have only one food - PIZZA would be it!!

I couldn't actually choose 1 food. It's not possible. I rely on variety to live, without it I would probably eat a lot less.

Maybe that is the answer to my problem. Eat the same food until I'm utterly sick of the sight of it...
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member

Agree with the casserole thing!!! It’s just too much. Same with Jersey Tomato Pie. It is just a glorified deep deep dish.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

Oh, don't get me wrong, I LOVE a great slice of pepperoni or plain cheese with a really great red sauce. I just REALLY like chicken, bacon, and ranch! On a thin crispy crust...oh look at that, my mouth just filled with saliva thinking about it!
  • MoHousdon
    Lois, I showed your wedding photos to Rachael. Her first words were, "Oh wow! She's really pretty!"

Also, she LOVED your cake!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Lois, I showed your wedding photos to Rachael. Her first words were, "Oh wow! She's really pretty!"

RIGHT?!? Lois (and Danny) looked so terrific. The cake was gorgeous! I think my favorite picture, if I had to pick one which is super hard, is Lois with her two bridesmaids. The peacock blue of their bridesmaid's dresses! So fantastic!
  • quiksylver296
    Huh. How exactly did I do that?!?

svx2xp70o860.jpg
  • Lois_1989
    edited October 2018

Ahhh thank you! :lol: I'm glad sis approved.

I love how cake is it's own separate priority.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Huh. How exactly did I do that?!?

svx2xp70o860.jpg

Magic! Sorcery! Witchcraft!
  • MoHousdon
    edited October 2018

I love how cake is its own separate priority.

It's like you don't even know me!
  • Lois_1989

I love how cake is its own separate priority.

It's like you don't even know me!

Of course, I do! That is why I provided the photo and the flavours :lol: I knew it was your need to know information. :kissing_heart:
  • quiksylver296
    You can watch me live. Platform B, Sunday morning at 8:00 pacific time.

https://www.usapowerlifting.com/live/
  • MoHousdon
    Now that I don't have a gym partner, I cannot make myself work out in the evenings. When I'm off during the day I LOVE going by myself, but not in the evenings for some reason. I'm going to lose my gains, you guys! Which really sucks, because aside from squats and bench, I'm lifting heavier than I was before.

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Now that I don't have a gym partner, I cannot make myself work out in the evenings. When I'm off during the day I LOVE going by myself, but not in the evenings for some reason. I'm going to lose my gains, you guys! Which really sucks, because aside from squats and bench, I'm lifting heavier than I was before.

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?!

A full time job and no accountability partner.... If I am tired, it's easy to talk myself out of going.
  • quiksylver296

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?!

It's so hard to go after work! I basically have to change into my gym clothes at work, and stop on my way home. If I go straight home, forget it.
  • quiksylver296
    That makes sense. I feel guilty for going to the gym alone when Ray and/or Payton are home and awake. I'm fine going in the morning when they're both still asleep.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited October 2018

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?!

It's so hard to go after work! I basically have to change into my gym clothes at work, and stop on my way home. If I go straight home, forget it.

You know what I think it is? I think it's that I don't want to leave Rachael at home by herself. I'm not sure why because she's 16 and she stayed home when Mike and I were working out together, so my "reasoning" really doesn't make any sense. But I think that's what it is.

I did get her to go with me last night, so that's a win I guess. I failed on my last set of 90 lb. OHP though. Which blows. Oh well, I'm still WAY over where I was when we were lifting consistently.

It's one thing (I think) to leave her when her dad could come any time, but if anyone knows Denni is out of town, I don't leave my kids alone either.

ETA : my neighborhood is not crime central or anything. I am just paranoid because my dad was a cop, I think.