Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I did make up for my peanut butter this morning by eating 1 pound of pulled pork shoulder for lunch.

I'm....not sure that's how it works :lol: I like the way you think though!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I did make up for my peanut butter this morning by eating 1 pound of pulled pork shoulder for lunch.

You mean I'm not balancing well? I did reach my daily calorie goal by lunch so I have that going for me.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member

You mean I'm not balancing well? I did reach my daily calorie goal by lunch so I have that going for me.

Noice! Pulled pork is yummy and worth every last calorie!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Now, I must know where you live.
    Switzerland :blush:
    AKA the land of no American junk food but amazing cheeses :smiley:

My grandfather immigrated from Switzerland. He would bring the grandchildren some very good Swiss chocolate when he made return visits.

I need to find a long-lost Swiss relative to reconnect with...

I've got plenty of those to go around. :neutral:

I'd happily transfer one or two, free of charge. Can't guarantee on the value of the merchandise though :tongue:

bwahahaha
  • sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    I eat what I want and I still lose weight 😎
  • J_NY_Z
    Good morning.
    Burgers and tots last night followed by trail mix.
    5 tablespoons of peanut butter for breakfast.
  • ladyreva78
    Mmmm burgers. Haven't had a good burger in far too long. Me thinks me needs to call my brother and mention a trip to our favorite burger joint next week :tongue:

Yes yes, I'm a typical little sister in that I allow myself to be invited by my lovely older brother :wink:

Also: fresh made onion rings... That alone should convince him :yum:
  • J_NY_Z
    Mmmm burgers. Haven't had a good burger in far too long. Me thinks me needs to call my brother and mention a trip to our favorite burger joint next week :tongue:

Yes yes, I'm a typical little sister in that I allow myself to be invited by my lovely older brother :wink:

Oh baby Jesus onion rings!
  • ladyreva78

Oh baby Jesus onion rings!

The onion rings there are legendary. They pretty much ruined me for any others :yum:
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I made the mistake of getting the Sourdough King from BK the other day... it just isn't as good after you've had it 5+ times, lol. I would do things for a good burger right about now!
  • quintessence84
    quintessence84 Posts: 8 Member

I eat processed meat substitutes and I eat fresh spinach arugala broccoli tomato celery carrots etc...and I eat chocolate covered fruit and frozen fruit smoothies...and I eat cheesecake fiber one (processed GASP) snackbars....and I eat lots of stuff. lol.

I am currently eating a Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fiber One bar! i love them, and the birthday cake and the cheesecake ones! These are only 90 calories so i might even have TWO!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I eat processed meat substitutes and I eat fresh spinach arugala broccoli tomato celery carrots etc...and I eat chocolate covered fruit and frozen fruit smoothies...and I eat cheesecake fiber one (processed GASP) snackbars....and I eat lots of stuff. lol.

I am currently eating a Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fiber One bar! i love them, and the birthday cake and the cheesecake ones! These are only 90 calories so i might even have TWO!

The lemon one is SO good!

Currently eating maple and brown sugar oatmeal with a cinnamon toast shake they sell at my work. It has cocoa powder mixed with cinnamon and sugar!
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Orange cranberry Fiber One bars are great if you can find them.
  • quintessence84
    quintessence84 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2018
    Also, giving foods a morality makes no sense. We are often taught "Good" foods vs "Bad' foods and to avoid the bad at all costs! But that is a bit ridiculous and can often backfire. Sure, there are foods that are healthier or more nutritious than others, but all or nothing attitudes rarely work when it comes to food. I think for most of us, that is unrealistic or even impossible to maintain. That doesn't mean we should live on only big macs and Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but it does mean we can have them on occasion. And not even a special one! But for some, and I have and sometimes still struggle with this, it can be hard to erase the guilt that society has ingrained in our heads and that mindset is what can destroy our goals. I try to aim for nutritious realism, eating a diet that fits my calorie and nutrition goals, which can and does include "unclean" eating sometimes. But every body is different. For some people, eating only clean and "good" foods is satisfactory and what works for them in the long run. You do you.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited October 2018
    Help!!!! I have pieces of a dumdum stuck in my teeth. What do.
  • pinuplove
    Help!!!! I have pieces of a dumdum stuck in my teeth. What do.

Eat another dumdum :smiley:
  • pinuplove
    Actually, eat a Tootsie Pop. Dumdums are just a tease.