Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Not since I had him arrested for domestic violence. :D
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I think alot of it has to do with how your feeling. When I wear something sexy for a night out and feel good about myself then yes I have had guys hit on me. When I at the grocery store or at the gym... NOPE NEVER.
    I will say that I miss the thrill of getting hit on and flirting. It's such a confidence booster to know that a random stranger will come up to you and start flirting or talking to you because they found something about you intriguing.
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    Options
    Never, I'm starting to think I must be ugly. I'm still fat though skinnier than I used to be. Maybe my personality?
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    not really
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    Alot
  • Sippin_on_gym_n_juice
    Options
    Quite often, actually. But it feels good to be thought of as sexy or good looking, even if it is mostly by old dudes or women! I'll take it! Hahaha!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I was once hit by a bus. I was in a car but still the bus took out the back corner of my car. I think the driver was in big trouble since he hit me when I was stopped! Does that count?
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Nope not in real life for sure, except very old guys...there was a WWII vet that hit on me and it was the best! He was so sweet! Lol
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Nope not in real life for sure, except very old guys...there was a WWII vet that hit on me and it was the best! He was so sweet! Lol

I have a hard time believing that. I would think you would get hit on all the time in rl....(I'd hit on you, but I'm one of those very old guys....lol)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Yeah, constantly......it aint easy being a sex symbol! ;)
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Non-stop, I have to carry a fly swatter to keep them at bay
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Do I? I actually can't leave the house without slathering myself with anti-pheromones and putting on a burqua.
  • Richiemaerk
    Richiemaerk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ha I couldn’t tell
  • Adele_D
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »

I have a hard time believing that. I would think you would get hit on all the time in rl....(I'd hit on you, but I'm one of those very old guys....lol)

Nope Gary, it does not happen. I have an RBF too so that doesn't help! lol
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I was once hit by a bus. I was in a car but still the bus took out the back corner of my car. I think the driver was in big trouble since he hit me when I was stopped! Does that count?

Well l hope he at least brought you a drink after rear ending you lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

:D:D
  • Adele_D
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

I'm in love with your pic!!! I want that! ;):wink:
  • tinak33
    Options

I'm in love with your pic!!! I want that! ;):wink:

Lisa Frank ain't got nuthin' on She-Ra. B)B)
  • tinak33
    Options
    Also, it's still a negative.
    I don't get hit on.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    Also, it's still a negative.
    I don't get hit on.

lol girl you got hit on at least once, you a momma! HAHAHAHAHA :smiley: