Turkey neck reversal?

2»

Replies

• annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited October 2018
    Oop nvm, didn't see the second page reply...
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    emawbey wrote: »
    Hi - I know it was a while ago since the last post but was just wondering if you found your treatment plan effective?

Yes.. it is much better... I tried expensive neck cream.. I don't think it did much. What has worked is the micro needling treatments paired with using olive oil my neck of all things.. no kidding! And I've also been doing a few neck exercises by some guy on youtube his name is Tom Hagarty.. they work!

Must check out Tom Hagarty.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    He's like 86 now...but firm face... he has a few videos up on youtube..but you can get all of his basic exercises on his website for $25. I have yet to do that...but I m going to because the few I've gotten off youtube are easy and they've worked for me.
  • pamaw1
    pamaw1 Posts: 2 Member
    I use Mary Kay TimeWise Body Targeted-Action Toning loton all over my body $32. & TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Lifting Serum $70. I use this over the Toning lotion on my throat & chin. Also, I was told to do an exercise years ago for this area...chin-up recite A-E-I-O-U. I have been using Mary Kay products for over 30 years, I am 62 and people always think I am my daughters sister, I truly do have less lines than she does. And yes I have been selling Mary Kay for 15 years. Find a consultant near you. Their products are amazing.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    pamaw1 wrote: »
    I use Mary Kay TimeWise Body Targeted-Action Toning loton all over my body $32. & TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Lifting Serum $70. I use this over the Toning lotion on my throat & chin. Also, I was told to do an exercise years ago for this area...chin-up recite A-E-I-O-U. I have been using Mary Kay products for over 30 years, I am 62 and people always think I am my daughters sister, I truly do have less lines than she does. And yes I have been selling Mary Kay for 15 years. Find a consultant near you. Their products are amazing.

I've always been a believer and I have reversed and slowed my aging by using topicals, facial exercises.. and getting non invasive treatments when I notice aging happening. It really works. The first wrinkles I spotted around my eyes in my early 30's I got rid of with glycolic acid cream when it first came out.. and it took them away. I've used other products throughout my life.. it just take using them. I wonder if you have a pink cadillac? :)
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Honestly mine improved all by itself over time. I don't even notice it any more. Give it time.
  • lamerida71
    lamerida71 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm near my goal..everything is looking good..except my neck. Did any of you have this happen, and does it go away or improve with time? Please share any tips that worked for you.

I'm using neck cream and doing some facial exercises in an effort to improve the situation. I was wondering if I should do some exercises to thicken my neck a bit to make up for volume loss.

KYBELLA is what you need. Google it. It's awesome and will take care of your neck. Speaking from experience
  • ppoplawski
    ppoplawski Posts: 7 Member
    Doesn't this question depend on your age? I lost 60 pounds a few years ago. I'm in my late 50's. I lost weight. I didn't lose skin. It does not just spring back like a 25 year olds elastic skin. Ah, youth.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Honestly mine improved all by itself over time. I don't even notice it any more. Give it time.

I have noticed a difference. It has been 8 months or so since I was very close to goal and the loose skin was the worst. If I lean my head forward it still bunches under my chin but I can lean it further forward before it becomes very noticeable compared to what it was at first.