If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    bioklutz wrote: »
    What I am craving!
    pot-roast-4.jpg

That looks so amazing! I want a good roast so bad!
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2018
    f9ux1rhjookv.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    You think the mexican restaurant would let me bring my burger and fries over?!? :p
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    You think the mexican restaurant would let me bring my burger and fries over?!? :p

Maybe if you promise to drink enough margaritas!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Maybe if you promise to drink enough margaritas!

I PROMISE!!! :laugh:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

I see people take food from other places onto patios all the time! Guess you'll just have to come and find out!
  • e3ads322yf6c.png
    Kapsalon 😆 (hairdresser's place)
    Fries, meat, salad, cheese and garlic dressing, all on top of each other. To go, of course.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    vq4nv2m6c0zi.png

When I was on bed rest with my twins, my mom sometimes brought over dinner and I requested this several times - extra soupy/creamy mac and cheese. One of the few foods I ate while pregnant that I still love...
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    sarahbums wrote: »
    banana puddin' :o

106555_640x428.jpg

Unless that's a really big vanilla wafer and a slice from a massive banana, that's way too small of a serving... :smiley:

You can tell you are southern like me. I miss my granny's banana pudding. Whole eggs, cream.... mmmmmm
  • XpressMural
    XpressMural Posts: 4 Member
    What the!! Samosa pie!! I could eat the whole thing.

samosa_pie_39171_16x9.jpg

Is this for real? Since when did this exist? I want the recipe immediately!

Here you go! https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/samosa_pie_39171

Thank you very much kind person :smile:
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Is this better?

qn5k4ogp70zp.jpg

(I think every southern granny had a crocheted tablecloth.)

That's more like it - that's a decent sized serving. :smiley:

Yes, both my grandmothers had those tablecloths as well as placemats.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,377 Member
    High gravity craft IPA. I love them, I could give up a meal for them.
  • jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    Speaking of banana pudding, I’ve been thinking about making these Oreo Dirt Cups with chocolate pudding, Oreos, cool whip, and gummy worms. Used to LOVE this as a kid, and I wonder if it’s still as good as I remember.
    t4dq5mkwwssq.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    A whole freaking pumpkin pie with whipped cream and an entire bag of Halloween candy, the good kind with reeses pieces peanut butter cups and snickers...

Oh and orange hostess cupcakes
  • pinuplove
    A whole freaking pumpkin pie with whipped cream and an entire bag of Halloween candy, the good kind with reeses pieces peanut butter cups and snickers...

I hated getting Dots and those chewy peanut butter things on Halloween (yes, I was an ungrateful kid :tongue: ) Only the good stuff, please. Original Tootsie Rolls are acceptable but not the vanilla and fruity flavored one.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I hated getting Dots and those chewy peanut butter things on Halloween (yes, I was an ungrateful kid :tongue: ) Only the good stuff, please. Original Tootsie Rolls are acceptable but not the vanilla and fruity flavored one.

I'll trade you my candy corn for your vanilla and fruit tootsie rolls lol...

Dots lol, usually all that's left by Thanksgiving
  • pinuplove

I'll trade you my candy corn for your vanilla and fruit tootsie rolls lol...

Dots lol, usually all that's left by Thanksgiving

Dots would still be there next Halloween as far as I'm concerned.

Candy corn is an acceptable trade for the gross fake Tootsie Rolls.