Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    tbmcigsru6np.jpg

I think, "Is it too soon to eat because I just ate?" needs to be added to this as well.

That's me all day at work.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    I eat whatever I want as long as it's within my calorie goal and my macros are more or less on point. Tonight, for example, I'm having chicken nachos and wine... light on the tortilla chips, heavy on the chicken! It fits, so whatevs.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Actually, eat a Tootsie Pop. Dumdums are just a tease.

Definitely already ate all the tootsie pops. I can't believe those things are only 60 calories each, and I like all the flavors, whereas I only like root beer and butterscotch flavored dumdums.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Yes yes, I'm a typical little sister in that I allow myself to be invited by my lovely older brother :wink:

This is common, apparently. My little sister does the same thing. "Hey, bro. We should meet up for lunch". HAHA! ;)

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Yes yes, I'm a typical little sister in that I allow myself to be invited by my lovely older brother :wink:

This is common, apparently. My little sister does the same thing. "Hey, bro. We should meet up for lunch". HAHA! ;)

That's because little sisters are special :innocent:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

That's because little sisters are special :innocent:

Yes, they are. She's the only sister I like. ;)

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Pick me! I could replace all of my junk food/fried food with fruits and veggies and it would all be rotten before I would eat them!
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member

I never knew this. Apparently I've been missing out on years of free lunches with my older brother!

(Although, on those rare* occasions when we do meet up for lunch, I always go in the expectation that we're going Dutch and he always claims the check.)

(*Rare because we live 250 miles apart.)

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Thanks to this thread I had PB&J for lunch, on the crappy white sandwich bread your Mom used to pack in school lunches, no less :joy: It was delicious.

How did you survive?
  • pinuplove
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I had PB&J for lunch, on the crappy white sandwich bread your Mom used to pack in school lunches, no less :joy: It was delicious.

How did you survive?

My tummy is happy. Why can't you be happy for me??
  • nutmegoreo

How did you survive?

I'm happy for me that you survived. It means there's hope for the rest of us! Your tummy looks grumpy in that avi.
  • pinuplove

How did you survive?

I'm happy for me that you survived. It means there's hope for the rest of us! Your tummy looks grumpy in that avi.

Well that was before I ate.
  • nutmegoreo

How did you survive?

Well that was before I ate.

:laugh: And this is why I'm happy you survived. :kissing:
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    I never knew this. Apparently I've been missing out on years of free lunches with my older brother!

Same here - I feel unloved now! I have two much older brothers, and I think one of them bought me lunch once. ONCE! I guess I should have been hinting more forcefully for all those years. :cry:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    edited October 2018
    I don’t have any brothers! :'(

Does my after-meet treat look “clean”?!?

A cookie baked in a molcajete, with toffee bits, white chocolate, pretzel bites and sea salt, topped with ice cream. And a margarita, finally!!! :D
    vqvsghhc9sxk.jpeg

Oh, and I had a “brunch burger” from some local place in Spokane Saturday night. Topped with bacon, a fried egg, cheese, and other stuff I can’t remember. And I still had almost 2 kilos to spare at weigh-ins Sunday morning. :D

hxh4kdpzm2pn.jpeg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I don’t have any brothers! :'(

Does my after-meet treat look “clean”?!?

A cookie baked in a molcajete, with toffee bits, white chocolate, pretzel bites and sea salt, topped with ice cream. And a margarita, finally!!! :D
    vqvsghhc9sxk.jpeg

Oh, and I had a “brunch burger” from some local place in Spokane Saturday night. Topped with bacon, a fried egg, cheese, and other stuff I can’t remember. And I still had almost 2 kilos to spare at weigh-ins Sunday morning. :D

hxh4kdpzm2pn.jpeg

I love fried egg on a burger! It's the ONLY thing I order from Red Robin. However, I DO NOT like the yolk runny. Barf. :sick:
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Feel free to add me then :D
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    This morning I ate a portion of Kodiak Powercakes with peanut butter. Dirty dirty, no clean here.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    You inspired me @Boba_14626. I mixed half PB and half dark chocolate Kodiak mixes together, and topped with actual PB and syrup for breakfast this morning.