What are you binge watching?

Replies

• Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Brooklyn nine-nine
  • MrsNJones0811
    MrsNJones0811 Posts: 3 Member
    The Blacklist. In the summer I stopped watching but now that it’s fall and rainy in Minnesota I’ve gotten more time to catch up! I’m obsessed!
  • gregnixon698
    gregnixon698 Posts: 2 Member
    Daredevil
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    I've now started This is Us
  • Brooklyn nine-nine

Andy Samberg cracks me up 😄
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    al jazeera. we alllll know what happened to Jamal Khashoggi. disgusting on too many levels. the truth will be revealed *hopefully* sooner than later
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Finished the first season of Sneaky Pete over the weekend. Was ok... good enough to keep me watching, but not so good to really engross me. Not sure about season 2, but I need something to start Wednesday...
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    The Affair. I am addicted!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Last season's Walking Dead. Need to catch up.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    the 90s, it is pretty interesting to see a documentary on stuff that I lived through, but was too young to really understand the significance of alot of it.
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    I've now started This is Us

Don’t forget the tissues

WORD! Happy, sad, funny, poignant, you're gonna need those tissues!

I don't really binge except on the treadmill (because in real life, I don't have any time!); my current treadmill binge is rewatching Friends in order. I've made it to season 7 (or 8? After the wedding and baby daddy reveal).
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    The Great British baking show, just started The Office, Bojack Horseman the new season, Somebody feed Phil plus a bunch of "amazing homes" shows that are kind of all interchangeable. I am trying to watch Supernatural, but end up just jumping around and watching favorites over and over again like "The French Mistake".
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    the walking dead... unfortunately lol... I hate this freaking show. So stupid. My husband wants to watch it though.
  • torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    The good place. Love this!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Call the midwife.

I really like it.

I love this too!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I'm rewatching Stargate SG-1. Then it will be Stargate Atlantis (which was my actual goal.... Ronin)
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    Currently drooling over Son's of Anarchy.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Just finished The Haunting of Hill House, liked it bunches and I may have screamed and or jumped 2 or 8x's.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Just finished The Haunting of Hill House, liked it bunches and I may have screamed and or jumped 2 or 8x's.

Just clicked to add this! We loved it, my fiance and I.