Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Keto diet = good or bad

jessemaus
jessemaus Posts: 4 Member
I started the Keto Diet 5 weeks ago . I was very skeptical because I heard that the Keto diet is only for people with seizures and cystic fibrosis . I am still a tiny bit skeptical but I lost 13lbs. Am I doing the right thing?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    it was really bad for me but doesnt mean it will be for someone else. its worth a try if you think you can stick with it and it will be sustainable for you.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    jessemaus wrote: »
    I started the Keto Diet 5 weeks ago . I was very skeptical because I heard that the Keto diet is only for people with seizures and cystic fibrosis . I am still a tiny bit skeptical but I lost 13lbs. Am I doing the right thing?

Ive never heard its for those who have CF just those with seizures,type2 diabetes,pcos and insulin resistance and some that have alzheimers and parkinsons have seen some improvement in their conditions.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Good or Bad is kind of vague. It could be asking good for my health or bad for my health. It could be asking is it a good WOE for me. It could be asking will I lose weight in a safe way.
This discussion has been closed.