I need MFP Friends!

Hi! My name is Shantra. I am 32 years old and I LOVE exercise, not much on sticking to any particular diet, but I try to eat foods that keep my blood sugar in place. I am not diebetic, but I do check my blood glucose levels just for reference. I am currently working with the Body Boss HIIT program and record my workouts on YouTube to hold myself accountable.
I have 3 high energy children (7yrs, 4yrs, 20mos.) They like to sabotage my workout videos. I’m not thin, but I am healthy. I’d love to lose so pounds and get to a weight society claims is healthy, but currently am working on loving myself no matter my size. So please add me as a friend, so I can have some support and maybe even provide support!

Replies

• pensoncorner65
    pensoncorner65 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there Sylvia from Atlanta new to the community happy day to you ❗️
  • Dozer8814
    Dozer8814 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey girl! I’d love to be friends! Mfp won’t allow me to add you, but feel free to request me!!
  • drthomas1640
    drthomas1640 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello new to the community I think you can add me
  • flameofSuzaku
    flameofSuzaku Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Shantra! My name is Crystal and I am also looking for MFP friends to help hold me accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    I have 3 kids as well! Simiar ages except 7yrs, 5yrs and 3yrs..I feel like a very exhusted mum sometimes. .I love your philosophy. Hoping for similar things. Feel free to add me.
  • MyLilBeau
    MyLilBeau Posts: 16 Member
    Hi All, Im also looking to gain MFP friends 🙋 feel free to add me.....Im not sure how to add on here.