Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Absolute dealbreakers are kids, religion, and Trump. Hard pass on all three for me.

I would maybe sell my children if I could borrow those shoes
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    If you’re a hoarder, deal-breaker...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    If he doesnt go downtown.
    Legit.

Downtown is where it's at...first place I ever went...

I like when someone goes downtown, but you don't have to stay there forever. There are lots of other great places to visit.

I like to start there and work my way to other locales...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    If she eats all my cheese puffs.

y7bu5jm2wte7.gif
  • Rich42677
    Rich42677 Posts: 467 Member
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    If he doesnt go downtown.
    Legit.

Downtown is where it's at...first place I ever went...

I like when someone goes downtown, but you don't have to stay there forever. There are lots of other great places to visit.

Lots of places to visit 😈
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,145 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Absolute dealbreakers are kids, religion, and Trump. Hard pass on all three for me.

I would maybe sell my children if I could borrow those shoes

If you promise to never ask me to babysit, it's a deal! :D
  • Rich42677
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

That place is a great finisher but I wouldn’t start and finish there, nomsayin

Hit it right on the spot, literally lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

Just don’t go there exclusively and with a vengeance

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

I get what you’re saying.

However, men have a *bit* more surface area.
    Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

Just don’t go there exclusively and with a vengeance

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

I get what you’re saying.

However, men have a *bit* more surface area.
    Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?

funny enough this applies to some advice i gave @lstrat115 a while back about how to make any guy fall in love with her
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

And might I add, doing so with roughly the same energy as would be used to scrub a frying pan.

Enthusiasm is great but a little finesse, please.
  • Rich42677
    Funny everyone is still talking about trips to downtown.

This really happened on a date recently...

Date: "I don't go 'downtown'. Ever. That's nasty."

Me: "Are you serious??? That's an absolute dealbreaker. "

Date: "But she has to. If not, I'll move on to the next. If K-Mart is closed, Walmart is always open."

And he wonders why I haven't been interested in a 2nd date. 🤔

What a moron, hate ppl like that. The type that thinks they are to good. Glad you dropped him, lol