Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• Rich42677
    Rich42677 Posts: 467 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?

And might I add, doing so with roughly the same energy as would be used to scrub a frying pan.

Enthusiasm is great but a little finesse, please.

Yeah, create some passion
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Funny everyone is still talking about trips to downtown.

This really happened on a date recently...

Date: "I don't go 'downtown'. Ever. That's nasty."

Me: "Are you serious??? That's an absolute dealbreaker. "

Date: "But she has to. If not, I'll move on to the next. If K-Mart is closed, Walmart is always open."

And he wonders why I haven't been interested in a 2nd date. 🤔

tbf "that's nasty/gross/i don't do that sort of thing" is a great joke to run with on some girls, long as you're actually joking and they can pick up on it.
  • Rich42677
    Rich42677 Posts: 467 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Date: "But she has to. If not, I'll move on to the next. If K-Mart is closed, Walmart is always open."

tbf "that's nasty/gross/i don't do that sort of thing" is a great joke to run with on some girls, long as you're actually joking and they can pick up on it.

Nah. Dude was serious. I hate that mentality that if they're packing something big, they are lazy in other areas. Go to *kitten* Walmart mofo. I'll find a Target that's open.

Ha ha
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

Did you go on a date with DJ Khaled

Well, he is also obsessed with how much social media attention he gets so they could probably be cousins or something.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Concerning this downtown subject i think women and men are equally clueless. There are the few who really know how to make that drive downton enjoyable, but there are far more that just take the drive because thats the same old commute.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Narcissism - anywhere on the spectrum (lying, ghosting, gas lighting, arrogance)
    Those who judge someone else based on looks alone
    Those that don't keep up with current events
    being cheap
    being rude
    doesn't like animals (this would probably be my #1)
    If my dog doesn't like him
    someone that has too much debt, too many problems, can't hold a job
    Drug addiction, alcoholism
    No sense of humor
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

Nah. Dude was serious. I hate that mentality that if they're packing something big, they are lazy in other areas. Go to *kitten* Walmart mofo. I'll find a Target that's open.

Yeah that is so LAME.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

That place is a great finisher but I wouldn’t start and finish there, nomsayin

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

Just don’t go there exclusively and with a vengeance

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

I get what you’re saying.

However, men have a *bit* more surface area.
    Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?

funny enough this applies to some advice i gave @lstrat115 a while back about how to make any guy fall in love with her

This absolutely worked too!!! I was skeptical like maybe you were playing an evil joke on me, but the reaction was priceless

Oh now i need to know 😳
  • caco_ethes
    what the *kitten* is everyone talking about

😂
  • caco_ethes
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

That place is a great finisher but I wouldn’t start and finish there, nomsayin

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

Just don’t go there exclusively and with a vengeance

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

I get what you’re saying.

However, men have a *bit* more surface area.

funny enough this applies to some advice i gave @lstrat115 a while back about how to make any guy fall in love with her

This absolutely worked too!!! I was skeptical like maybe you were playing an evil joke on me, but the reaction was priceless

Oh now i need to know 😳

pfft. Like YOU don't already know...
    C'Mon, Hank!

I made some calls. Turns out I don’t know and also 3 people have now blocked my number including Papa Johns
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited October 2018

This was my ex-wife. She enjoyed when I did. Refused to reciprocate. But, there was a lot of that in other areas of the relationship.
  • caco_ethes
    So now i want to know what gripes men have when their partners visit the.. south pole?

My text prediction selected ‘parents’ instead of partners at first and now I’m equal parts horrified and giggling

this could be its own thread. but I'm not going to create it.

I am defiantly not making it
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    All of this downtown and taking roads less traveled... I need less of an imagination. Downtown time is becoming something I want it not to be.

Anyway, anyone who takes themselves too seriously.
  • iMago
    So now i want to know what gripes men have when their partners visit the.. south pole?

My text prediction selected ‘parents’ instead of partners at first and now I’m equal parts horrified and giggling

don't be so in mature
  • caco_ethes

don't be so in mature

Are you trying to tell me i should of done something differently?
  • iMago

don't be so in mature

Are you trying to tell me i should of done something differently?

you definitely a sooned correctly