WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2018

Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,786 Member
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Heather: Sending good thoughts your way. It seems things are beginning to happen at last. ❤️😘❤️
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,124 Member
    edited October 2018
    Katla - Sounds like a fun adventure! B)

The solicitor is ringing at 9 am to get our permission to exchange. Here's hoping they can track down the buyers. ;)

Our removal people have said they are not in the office this morning, so can't take our deposit until this pm. Phew!

I slept! :D I had a few minutes of hot sweat and heart pounding around 1.40, then I read for about an hour in the spare room and went back to sleep until 6.50 am. I call that a good night. The sweating etc is probably related to the alcohol.
    No pills at all.
    Pleased. I can feel a little flutter now but we will be getting down to our exercises soon, after breakfast.

My son sent DH a lovely little video of Max and Edie, in their pyjamas, singing Happy Birthday. "We love you Johnny! "
    He was very pleased.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Up and at'em, Adam Ant!

Trying to convince myself... :)

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    <3
  • maggiepetit123
    maggiepetit123 Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning. I'm new here ... again. Life got hectic, I know people have excuses but this time my life really did get very very hectic. Not sure why I'm always the last one I think about when that happens. Anyway, I'm coming back to MFP because I'm just not healthy. I need support and the name of this thread sounds like it could be the positive support I need and would like to give back in return.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,280 Member
    YEAH HEATHER !!! Congrats!!!

Okie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    rdj915z0763a.jpeg
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,285 Member
    Heather !!!!! Whoopee!!!

:D<3:D<3:D<3:D<3

Lanette
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Heather (insert relieved and excited dancing emojis)
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    HEATHER: So happy for you and hope the movers will get everything to Hove safely and quickly!

Carol in GA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    HEATHER!!! h07147.gif

And a Wonderful Happy Birthday to your husband!

Barbie That is SUCH a handsome kitty. And I love the salmon blanket & the salmon colored yarn. Beautiful photo.

Here are some fascinators. As you can see, not all of them are small:
    v8bxkvdsh3ne.jpg

Off to school! I'll be doing the happy dance for Heather all day long! h07056.gif

Karen in Virginia
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    whoooo hoooo Heather~ I am super excited for you...
    I went and fed my DFIL well he had about 10 spoonfuls and was done.. cant force him..
    I will make a grocery list...and then either like I said shop today or tomorrow.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Great news Heather. So happy for you and your DH. Great birthday gift for him <3
    Welcome.maggie.... let us know what you would like to be called and a general area where you live. We have pals all over the world on this thread. Also don’t forget to bookmark this thread so you can come back to us
    Not raining but cloudy this morning so we are going to the Y. Yea me.
    Good luck Allie. I hope you receive good news from the doctor this morning.
    SueBDew in TX
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Yay for Heather, and Happy Birthday to John. Love to you both as you get started on the long awaited move to Hove.

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Hugs Allie! <3

WE HAVE EXCHANGED! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :D:p

Phew! Now we can get going on organising our move. The final legal stuff isn't completed until moving day, but there is a big penalty for dropping out before then, so it rarely happens.
    I tried to redirect mail online this morning, but it wasn't having it. Will have to go in to the Post Office.

DH has to organise house insurance and telephone/wifi.

We are MEGA relieved.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Wow wow wow wow. I just let out a bif whoop and holler out loud. I AM SO EXCITED for you. Hove is where you BELONG. I'm so excited for all the pictures of your new home and exciting adventures in Hove!!

Congratulations

Much love
    Janetr OKC