5`2/5`3 women success stories?

1151617181921»

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    @Cerakoala -amazing transformation!!! You look so happy and healthy, congratulations on all of your hard work :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    I hadn't checked this thread in a long time, congrats to all the shorty losers LOL.

There are some great transformations in this thread, you are all awesome. See my profile pic for my transformation. Oh and I am not only a shorty, I am post menopausal. I've been in maintenance for over a year now.
  • bwjunkie6
    bwjunkie6 Posts: 1 Member
    I am 5'3" ... my heaviest was 169 and my lowest 125 (after a surgery where I got very sick). My goal is to be 125 again. It was a short time but I was happy. I have been unhappy with my body most of my adult life.

I lost about 20lbs in a year-- from 169 to 149. Im hovering at 155 now. Its hard to not just give up and not eat all together. But I know weight loss is possible, because I have done it. You can do it too.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Yeah we can do this! It does take time- I am definitely a "turtle"- it is just small losses each week that lead to the big losses over time- we can do it- eye on the prize!!!!- which for me is better health
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    bump - needing to hear a bit of good news for my height group today!
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    I am 5`2.5 and trying to find women with similar stats for inspiration. Pics are good ;)
    Add Me if ya want!

I am 5’3’’. Not reached goal weight yet but slowing moving towards it. Add me if you can... I cannt add friends in app.

All the best!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
  • ITfitchick
    ITfitchick Posts: 10 Member
    bump
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,080 Member
    Bump for inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!