Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    I enjoy sleeping like a star fish in my king size bed ⭐

Haha same.

Odd woo.

Wot in tarnation...

the woo? or star fish sleeping position?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I ramble at times. Like I'm about to do now. It bothers me that some people only focus or say anything to me about things I say when I'm feeling down or hurt, and not on the positive or funny (at least I used to think so) things I post. I'm pretty transparent with my emotions. I wear them on my sleeve, I guess you could say. I hate feeling ignored. I don't like the fact that I don't know how to ask for help sometimes and it comes off like self pity and deprecation. It's not being passive-aggressive, it's horribly trying to throw a hint, because something in my mind holds me back from putting the plea for help out there. I hate the feeling of being left out. To me, it seems I'm only included if I interject myself into the situation or conversation. That never invited feeling. I just want to feel like I'm thought of when I'm not around. Like, "hey you know who'd like to see this or go to this? T. J. would. Shoot him a text." All these thoughts I've just talked about are the ones that snowball. They grow and grow until I reach that point I can't take it anymore and I just let them go. The snowball rolls into a wall and breaks apart. Things are cool for a bit, then later on down the road, there I am, rolling down the hill again.

To me, I suppose the best way to say how I feel about myself in the eyes of others, is 'often misunderstood'. I think that probably happens a lot, especially in an online forum like this, where often tone and context take a back seat to the receiver's interpretation of what's being said.

Yeah. I feel the same sometimes
  • I find it difficult to sit still for long periods of time.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I chipped my tooth on a fork once. I was so hungry I couldn't wait to get the fork out my mouth before biting down voraciously
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I chipped my tooth on a fork once. I was so hungry I couldn't wait to get the fork out my mouth before biting down voraciously

At least you waited for the fork.... I usually end up biting my inner cheek. :s
    And then... naturally... hit that same damn spot over and over and over for the next week.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    I think the latest Star Wars movies have been average at best.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    I am a psych nurse turned stay at home mom. I thoroughly enjoy getting to know people.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    If you've been there for me once, I'll be there for you always... No matter how much of a brat you are :lol:

Nor how far apart we may travel...

But I can relate to some of these post, been on both sides...

Reminds me that I need to do a better job of trying to keep in touch with people.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I was not kidding when I asked for nudes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »

I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to do some more stretching before I can get into that requested position. Patience grasshopper.
  • SwannySez

I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to do some more stretching before I can get into that requested position. Patience grasshopper.

*tapping foot impatiently*

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!
  • RunHardBeStrong

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

You should probably knit him a little sweater then.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Introvert By Nature
  • SwannySez

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

And now we are back to the *kitten* costumes. It's always back to this, isn't it.
  • RunHardBeStrong

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

And now we are back to the *kitten* costumes. It's always back to this, isn't it.

You indulged me when I requested the top hat picture so this can't be much worse.