Breaking FR records!

Going to log off now and then log in tomorrow morning. Wanna see how many FRs I can get between now and then based solely on my desire to break some kind of non-existent record... GO!

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    You'll have to check in and let us know how you do
  • formstar
    formstar Posts: 28 Member
    terrible. one request.... :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    :laugh:
  • formstar
    I guess I still hold the record for "overnight friend requests when requesting friend requests for the purpose of winning a record". So that's something...
  • AliNouveau
    formstar wrote: »
    I guess I still hold the record for "overnight friend requests when requesting friend requests for the purpose of winning a record". So that's something...

Maybe you can be the record holder for fewest friend requests. That's something too.
  • formstar
    uh, yeah... I guess it is :'(
  • AliNouveau
    Why be sad when you're the best at something?
    If you want lots of frs post a topless pic or lots of cleavage. Or say something with lots of innuendo. Then you'll be Mr or Ms popular
  • formstar
    thanks for the advice "Legs" ;)
  • AliNouveau
    Perhaps posting a really eloquently written story might Spark some interest
  • formstar
    You might be right. But I usually save those for the PMs
  • AliNouveau
    You remind he of this friend I had... We'll call him Sparky. He would have gotten fifty frs though he was really good at hustling
  • formstar
    Haha, sounds like a fun guy to be friends with ;)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    formstar wrote: »
    Going to log off now and then log in tomorrow morning. Wanna see how many FRs I can get between now and then based solely on my desire to break some kind of non-existent record... GO!

Yes since I wasnt recently deleted I'd be curious of this record too...how many do you delete when you're ready to throw out the garbage?