What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I have a foster kitten who likes to steal and hide things. This morning I found a piece of broccoli in my slipper.

Pics of the kittens?
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    A future bride that is not stressed or annoyed about last minute items for her wedding, more ready and excited.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I was dared to take two tequila shots in a row. They didn't think I would take on the dare but I did... THAT made me smile :D
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I have a foster kitten who likes to steal and hide things. This morning I found a piece of broccoli in my slipper.

Pics of the kittens?

qvg6iglmpfbs.jpeg

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.

This is awesome!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Woke up smiling, remembering a conversation from last night!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    My child's excuse for trying to get out of mowing was that it was too "frosty" out. It's 51 degrees & no frost. Points for creativity, though.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.

Ahhh my phone wont play this in one *kitten* with out freezing so i cant see the full extent of its amazeballsness

It's not that good. It was woo'd.

It wasn't woo'd.. I scrolled through last night without my glasses and thought I clicked hug.. Sorry.

Fixed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif

Ahhh my phone wont play this in one *kitten* with out freezing so i cant see the full extent of its amazeballsness

It's not that good. It was woo'd.

It wasn't woo'd.. I scrolled through last night without my glasses and thought I clicked hug.. Sorry.

Fixed.

Damn it. I wanted to be angry.

Aww.. sorry.. but it's too cute a clip to woo.

Maybe post something angry and I can woo it for you? 😜 will that work?
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    As I was taking my first break of the day a coworker came in and started making so much noise eating a bag of doritos (Blue) so I went over put down a paper towel and dumped his Doritos on the paper towel then it was quiet! That made me smile!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    I felt really smart in a meeting today.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Lots of naps
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    My son asked me today if rabbits can vomit...😳...I don’t know