SwannySez wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Thinks free will doesn't exist!

Also, has a stanky cooter.

Probiotics can help with that.

plus you actually gotta be drinking some water instead of coke and starbucks all the time.
    gotta get your ph balance right.
    otherwise its like you're giving us a mouthful of pocket change

Pocket change still spends though, right? Kind of like when you're broke and need gas in the car and pay with change. You'd rather not, but it still gets the job done.

yeah sometimes you just gotta take your pride, swallow it down, and really muscle your way past some things.

its hard. when things like that come up.

you've experienced that too right?

Some things are just really hard to swallow though and no lack of pride can make it easier. It’s times like that you need to stop fighting that lump in your throat and just let the tears come! Then everything seems to go a little more smoothly.

Shannon_Boardwalk.gif

plus you actually gotta be drinking some water instead of coke and starbucks all the time.

Pocket change still spends though, right? Kind of like when you're broke and need gas in the car and pay with change. You'd rather not, but it still gets the job done.

yeah sometimes you just gotta take your pride, swallow it down, and really muscle your way past some things.

Some things are just really hard to swallow though and no lack of pride can make it easier. It’s times like that you need to stop fighting that lump in your throat and just let the tears come! Then everything seems to go a little more smoothly.

z56i9axt3p14.gif

bls7bc49mnrn.jpg

What

Have you people never embraced a good cry before? What do you think I’m talking about?

js7f70wo2avl.gif

i cry sometimes for good reason and sometimes just because the sky is so pretty and i cant take it

one time i zipped my hoodie up into my goatee and i cried a little bit so i get it ladies how childbirth must really suck

I cried when i passed my kidney stone

Why? Were you going to miss the little fella?

I named him Felipe

Not Gibraltar?

Too cliché

You wound me
  • If he is crass and/or inappropriate, especially around children or at family functions.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Smoker's breath nauseates me :mask:
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    If he is crass and/or inappropriate, especially around children or at family functions.

I feel like i'm this person lol i try to tone it down around kids tho....
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Shannon_Boardwalk.gif

z56i9axt3p14.gif

bls7bc49mnrn.jpg

What

Have you people never embraced a good cry before? What do you think I’m talking about?

js7f70wo2avl.gif

i cry sometimes for good reason and sometimes just because the sky is so pretty and i cant take it

one time i zipped my hoodie up into my goatee and i cried a little bit so i get it ladies how childbirth must really suck

one time i cried because i broke a nail opening a coke

One time I ripped my baby toe nail off on the coffee table leg. I fell on the floor and cried.

One time I broke my baby toe (fractured phalange). I put the baby back to sleep, hobbled to the other side of the house, screamed into a pillow and then cried
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    The door test lol, love this movie...

Rendered obsolete by remotes, power door locks and keyless entry
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    If he is crass and/or inappropriate, especially around children or at family functions.

This explains SO much!
  • SwannySez

Shannon_Boardwalk.gif

z56i9axt3p14.gif

bls7bc49mnrn.jpg

What

js7f70wo2avl.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11998399
  • joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    If she can't keep up with my movie references

If all he uses to communicate are movie references. Ha ha! I'm just teasing (kinda). :)
  • SwannySez
    If her gif game is weak.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    If her gif game is weak.

9uuW.gif
  • SwannySez wrote: »

This explains SO much!

Those children are forever traumatized cuz you just can't handle yourself... 😳

Seriously though, time and a place.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    If she can't keep up with my movie references

8f1f31vc68k0.gif

• MissCaprichosa
    MissCaprichosa Posts: 2 Member
    Cheating, lying in general ...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Don’t tickle me, all four limbs will start swinging for your delicates
  • I can turn my tickleishness off and on at will