Monday weigh in!

Does anyone else weigh in on mondays? I am down 4 lbs. this week, thats a total of 7.5 lbs. in the two weeks since i started :happy: . Only 77 to go!:blushing:

Replies

• kat1000000
    kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
    Does anyone else weigh in on mondays? I am down 4 lbs. this week, thats a total of 7.5 lbs. in the two weeks since i started :happy: . Only 77 to go!:blushing:
  • That is wonderful! You go girl! That a very nice weight loss. Doing a little happy dance for you here. :)

:drinker:
  • i used to weigh myself on a sunday ready for a new week but i alsways have a treat at the weekend and my cal counting isnt great but nothen stupid and over the top ive decided to weigh myself on the friday giving me the whole week to work off any extras ive had at the weekend ive only been here 2wks and ive lost over 5lbs so somethings working lol:bigsmile:
  • Congratulations! You are wonderful! I weigh myself on Friday's. I like Friday's because I have the weekend to have a treat usually a fudgesicle, dark chocolate or I go over my calories just a little for something I really like.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!!

I wiegh in Mon, Wed and Fri myself just to keep reminding myself that I can't fall off the wagon and as a measurement of me over time and environmental conditions.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    I also weigh-in on Monday. I have just completed 6 weeks and I've lost 19 lbs with 61 to go. I love this site and it really help me keep on track!

Keep up the good work!

We seem to have about the same goal :wink:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Good job!!! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

I weigh in on Fridays *usually* so I can have the benefit of being a little more stringent during the weekdays. Guess I'll have to schedule my annual checkup for a Friday. :tongue:
  • That is a good loss. I just weigh in everyday unless it is a little more than the day before. I don't add it to the site until the weekend or following Monday. So far I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Alot of it was water weigh from my period. WTG and good job!
  • Hey, so I only weigh myself at the gym. So if I want to know what I weigh, well I have to go to the gym.. I thought it was genius :-)
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Way to go!!! Congratulations on the hard work - it's paying off :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Wow!! Good for you. I weigh in on Sunday mornings. I gained 1 pound this past week. :grumble: Not very happy with myself but I'm back on track now. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • I weigh in on Monday morning because I'm on a corporate challenge. Then I post the lbs lost or gained on the company website :grumble:

This is my 2nd week and I'm down 2 lbs.

10 lbs to go until the next 10 lbs

March 19 goal to lose those first 10 lbs :mad: