jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All! Happy Saturday! It’s pouring here in NYC ☔️

Username:mg07030
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Week: October - last week of month!
    PW: 138
    CW: 137.6

Well / I guess the scale is moving in the right direction after a few weeks of stall. I’m looking forward to being in the November challenge with you guys!

Hey, a loss is still a loss. WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 171.1 lbs
    Current Weight: 168.6 lbs

I honestly don't know how this happened, but I will take it.

And all that moaning and complaining this week. :p

WTG ASH!!
  • jcgator2016
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 131 lbs.
    Current Weight: 133 lbs
    😤

Get'em next week! You got this.
  • jcgator2016
    Daily Report Sat 27 Oct

Tracking: No
    Calories: Under but may be over in carbs
    Exercise: Very little

Stayed up till 4am watching that marathon baseball game that went to 18 innings. Longest in World Series history. Got my 5 hours of sleep, another dreary, cold rainy day.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Daily post, Saturday, October 27

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: few calisthenics

Had some Halloween fun with grandson today—kids really make the holidays more fun!3xebbhmun5yd.jpeg
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Mexiconona
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking, water aerobics, stretching
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 2 hours weight training.

Comments: My niece is here for the night, took her to a fall fest/ trunk or treat, now I'm headed to bed, she'll be up early, before I'm ready to get up, I'm sure.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,843 Member
    edited October 2018
    Username: Zumbaforever
    Week four
    Previous weight: 147.6
    Current weight: 147.4

• melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Daily post sat

Track no
    Calories not too bad
    Exercise 5 mile run 👍🏼
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    PW 258
    CW 258

Thanks everyone, this has been fun.
    I will bow out of the challenge for next month, I'll try to come back in Dec.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    And all that moaning and complaining this week. :p

WTG ASH!!

@jcgator2016 Like I said, no idea how it happened, Sunday I was up 2 lbs from Saturday, so I lost those 2 lbs and 2.5 more...now if I could do it again this week, I'd be in good shape. I guess I'm in good shape anyway, I need to get to 167 by Nov 9th so, I'm feeling like I might actually make it! (knock on wood)
  • AB0215
    cmteach4 wrote: »

Had some Halloween fun with grandson today—kids really make the holidays more fun!

@cmteach4 Kids do make somethings a lot more fun, like Friday I helped chaperone my niece's preschool trick or treating event, and I went as a butterfly to match her butterfly costume. Yesterday I took her to a fall festival, they had hay rides, games, a petting zoo, and smores. I learned she doesn't like smores because she doesn't like real marshmallows. We roasted a marshmallow and then made it into a smore only to have her take the whole thing apart, eat the cracker, chocolate and skip the marshmallow.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Daily Report Sat 27 Oct

Tracking: No
    Calories: Under but may be over in carbs
    Exercise: Very little

Stayed up till 4am watching that marathon baseball game that went to 18 innings. Longest in World Series history. Got my 5 hours of sleep, another dreary, cold rainy day.

@jcgator2016 OMG, that was insane, I started watching it somewhere in like the 10th thinking it was about to be over because I like to fall asleep to the news, turns out baseball teams I don't like is as good as the news for falling asleep, I woke up somewhere in the 17th thinking damn, I must be dreaming, I don't think I've ever seen a 17 in the inning spot. When I watched the news in the morning, turns out I was right, 18 is a record... lol.
  • AB0215
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

So my bday is November 27th--- I'm kinda bummed that I couldn't get the other 3.6lbs off me this month, bc last year I couldn't reach my goals bc of my back injury...and lots of other unforeseen issues . I do see changes in my body for sure and I can do things that I couldn't do last month (like lat sit ups with my knees in the air in CXWorks class). Trying to focus on those NSVs so I don't get disturbed and give up.

@SLIMn2016 My dad's birthday is Nov 27th!
    As for those last 3.6 lbs, you'll get them, probably by your birthday! You've made so many positive changes in your body, I would think that those last few lbs should be the last of your worries!!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, weight training and a quick jog
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »

Had some Halloween fun with grandson today—kids really make the holidays more fun!

@cmteach4 Kids do make somethings a lot more fun, like Friday I helped chaperone my niece's preschool trick or treating event, and I went as a butterfly to match her butterfly costume. Yesterday I took her to a fall festival, they had hay rides, games, a petting zoo, and smores. I learned she doesn't like smores because she doesn't like real marshmallows. We roasted a marshmallow and then made it into a smore only to have her take the whole thing apart, eat the cracker, chocolate and skip the marshmallow.

@AB0215 ha ha I used to be like your niece! Those were the days as I was never overweight when I was a picky eater! I used to trade all my chocolate bars to my siblings on Halloween for their stale bags of popcorn and licorice! Now I would never trade my chocolate! Ha ha! Glad you had fun and your niece is lucky to have such a fun aunt! We have two “Trunk or treat” nights planned with grandson! Enjoy!
  • AB0215
    @AB0215 ha ha I used to be like your niece! Those were the days as I was never overweight when I was a picky eater! I used to trade all my chocolate bars to my siblings on Halloween for their stale bags of popcorn and licorice! Now I would never trade my chocolate! Ha ha! Glad you had fun and your niece is lucky to have such a fun aunt! We have two “Trunk or treat” nights planned with grandson! Enjoy!
    @cmteach4 I've never been a huge fan of chocolate, I traded most of my chocolate candy, my dad would always trick or treat with us and he'd trade candy with us too. I always wanted the weird stuff that no one else wanted so I usually wound up with the most candy...popcorn was always one of my favorites and ironically--that was what ended trunk or treat last night, there was a car with a popcorn maker, Paige saw that car and we were only like 4 cars in, got her popcorn and she goes "Ashwee can we go home now, I want to eat my popcorn." That would have been me, at just about any age lol.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Message to all Team Members:

@AB0215.
    @Jogetsgains.
    @Silverstar65.
    @bdixon1154.
    @lorib642.
    @Melbe159.
    @Momma3times.
    @PrincessVamp666.
    @_ecofeminist.
    @Keri8680.
    @tinak33.
    @cmteach4.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @ekuassi.
    @jcgator2016.
    @mexiconona.
    @nebslp.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.
    @Zumbaforever.

This is the last week of the October Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the November Challenge.

The November challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (November) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10703864/team-the-slimsons-november#latest
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message or tag Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Daily post Sunday

Track no
    Calories not too bad
    Exercise long dog walk in the sunshine 😎
  • AB0215
    7tbl25zvghr8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.