Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    That's adorable! :D

And wow! Driving?! :o
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Confession: I ate this, and I have no idea how to log it.

3t9kd247zfgl.jpg

Cute! Can you google it? If you know who made it, they might have the info online.
    That's what I do for Krispy Kreme
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

3t9kd247zfgl.jpg

Cute! Can you google it? If you know who made it, they might have the info online.
    That's what I do for Krispy Kreme

Homemade treat. Pumpkin pie mummy. I may be able to find an online recipe. Not sure how much I really care. :D
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I want to make that! Now, Im going to amazon to look for googly eyes on sticks
  • quiksylver296
    Beka3695 wrote: »

They're little rings (like for your fingers).

jenujogwwoph.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

3t9kd247zfgl.jpg

Halloween pastry: approximately 400 calories
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member

jenujogwwoph.jpg

OOBI!!!
  • quiksylver296
    crosbylee wrote: »

jenujogwwoph.jpg

OOBI!!!

I had to Google...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ4i8ruz5c
  • quiksylver296
    Confession: I hate my doctor for her awful timing.
    Two days before Thanksgiving in 2011, I got my celiac diagnosis. No dessert, no super yummy Grandma's rolls.
    Monday, I had a liver ultrasound and the most likely culprit for my elevated enzymes is Primary Biliary Cholangitis. I have to have more testing the middle of November, but what I can do to prevent or slow liver damage is eat less than 150g of carbs/day.
    It's HALLOWEEN and I can't eat candy or practically anything else that people brought for the office party.
    WHY does she do this to me???!!!!

ETA: I also have a 2.1cm gallstone that apparently should be causing crippling pain, but miraculously isn't. I guess I will have to have the GB removed, but I am not going to plan that until my dad is out of the hospital. We're in week 3 of this round - now in rehab.

YUCK!!! Prayers!
  • quiksylver296
    5uvo7m2gtsce.jpg
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Little piggy Payton is adorable! Save that one for his wedding day.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    5uvo7m2gtsce.jpg

More than me! #noshame

I am purposely planning a long gym session tonight so I don't have to be home.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Little piggy Payton is adorable! Save that one for his wedding day.

Adorable costume!

I went to a Trunk Or Treat, but didn't really do much either for Halloween.
  • quiksylver296
    I took the boy to the gym with me yesterday afternoon. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. When we got home he ate dinner, and went back to bed. I was exhausted so I was in bed by 7:00, too. We partied it up this Halloween! :D

We never get Trick-or-Treaters. We live too far out in the boonies.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited November 2018
    Poll question: if a co-worker says in a meeting with your whole team that "gloves are off now" in regards to issues with another coworker, is it okay for me to take the gloves off about my issues with her?

Edit: added the word off. I am so mad at J that I didn't notice it was missing until Quik replied.
  • quiksylver296
    Poll question: if a co-worker says in a meeting with your whole team that "gloves are off now" in regards to issues with another coworker, is it okay for me to take the gloves about my issues with her?

Seems reasonable!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Poll question: if a co-worker says in a meeting with your whole team that "gloves are off now" in regards to issues with another coworker, is it okay for me to take the gloves about my issues with her?

Seems reasonable!!!

I agree. Why would you let her negatively impact you without standing up for yourself? Be tactful and don't stoop quite to her level :-)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Seems reasonable!!!

I agree. Why would you let her negatively impact you without standing up for yourself? Be tactful and don't stoop quite to her level :-)

I think if I don't do anything right away, she might hang herself complaining about what isn't being done for her. She's just admitting that she doesn't know how to do her own job.