WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2018

1686970717274»

Replies

• efricke1
    efricke1 Posts: 42 Member
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    I decided to go back and try again to vote. The best part was I found a parking place right across from the voting site. 1 hr and 30 minutes later, I had voted. Knees hated it! :)

Elizabeth in Atlanta: Have you voted and how long did you have to wait in line?

Carol in GA (Marietta)

Carol in GA:
    : DH and I are going tomorrow AM. The closest polling place has only 5 voting stations and apparently there has been a two hour wait during the day. We're going to show up at 7:00 AM and hopefully get in and out!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
    Ll
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Beth: I'm inspired by your outlook. The most important organ for our health is our brain, and you are so right to feed it positive, smiling thoughts vs. self-pity and worry. Bravo to you.

Love all the Halloween photos. No kids knocking here which is good because opening the front door gives Mars the cat wrong ideas. :h We had a treat tonight...scallops! I was saving them for a special occasion, so we are celebrating Heather and DH moving to Hove. <3<3<3

Tomorrow is start of a new month. I'll have to find my October intentions and prepare my report card. New folks, be watching for Barbie's post with the link to the November thread.

Stay well friends.
    Rori
    Colorado Foothills
  • SarahKratos
    SarahKratos Posts: 58 Member
    Beth - you have an inspirational outlook on life. ((( Hugs to you and your family )))

Sarah
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    :) I got distracted and almost forgot that this was the last day of October. The new thread for November has just been posted. Here is the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10704529/women-ages-50-for-november-2018/p1?new=1
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,558 Member
    I am so sorry, Beth. That is a lot to take in.

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,558 Member
    Katla: I agree with Barbara. We all got our ballots more than a week ago. I would contact your county election people. I assume that is who mails them out.

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Beth;- so sorry to hear your news but very inspired by your response to it. You are very brave and your family are blessed to have you.
    All the best
    Karen UK
  • pipcd34
    Llll
  • pipcd34
    bf73twe2f3k5.jpeg
    jowb6cyr36kf.jpeg
    ygjq4u3n32yq.jpeg
    6yxbt61k4b6d.jpeg
    35n7ixt4o8zi.jpeg