My hair is turning wavy! 🎉

Hi so this is not weight loss related, but you guys usually have good input, so I’ll throw it out there! My stick straight, fine hair has started turning wavy?! I’m actually thrilled, but at a loss as to what products to use! I’m a wash and go kinda gal, so minimal effort is the name of the game! Recommendations?? Drug store or salon! Thanks!!

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Try a wave spray if your hair is fine or a curl cream if your hair is thick. To really emphasize the wave, braid your hair when damp and sleep on it and then unbraid the next day.
  • OvershareUsername
    OvershareUsername Posts: 36 Member
    Yea hair is a funny thing! When I was pregnant it turned red! After I gave birth, it turned back to blonde, so I was left with this weird block of red hair sandwiched between blonde!! Looking forward to this new hair adventure lol!!

Thank you so much for the input ladies!!
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Did you have a baby? Hormones changing ?

Try a wave cream with some hold
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    so cool....the opposite happened to me, I had really curly hair, and after my son was born it straighted to wavy...and I thought I'd love it, but I do miss my curls...sigh grass, or hair in the case...is always greener....or curlier/straighter/wavier lol.

also....just a fun fact (not) my son who had really straightish hair, tiny wave, now has big curls women would pay $$$$ to get, and I WANT THEM BACK!!! lol....lets not get started on the eyelashes.....(grumble!)

Good luck!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    so cool....the opposite happened to me, I had really curly hair, and after my son was born it straighted to wavy...and I thought I'd love it, but I do miss my curls...sigh grass, or hair in the case...is always greener....or curlier/straighter/wavier lol.

also....just a fun fact (not) my son who had really straightish hair, tiny wave, now has big curls women would pay $$$$ to get, and I WANT THEM BACK!!! lol....lets not get started on the eyelashes.....(grumble!)

Good luck!

Isn't that funny?

I was born a red head and by age 3 was platinum blonde and it has grown darker every since. Now is a dark blonde/light brown - ish. Was thick and straight; now thick and wavy. But, I'm happy to still have it!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    My hair, what's left of it, has always been wavy. I've never bothered with one fancy shampoo or another and it stays wavy even if I wash with cheap VO5.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Sure. Rub it in.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    gb5dvhw8tgmp.jpeg

i have wavy hair and i love this stuff

I love this stuff.