WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR NOVEMBER 2018

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited November 2018
    Barbara wrote "Janetr what happened to the shop that sold your ornaments last year? Dang you have a good looking family!"

Thank you for your sweet words. I do have ornaments in the shop but it's really been the wrong time of the year for them. I'll be displaying them on a Christmas tree in the shop window after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping that will boost exposure. I've sold a few, plus some southwest looking necklaces at the shop. Thanks for asking.

Janetr OKC
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Auntiebk thank you. Carol Kent.

Hugs to you too I've had 3 DVT's ouch!!! On
    Life blood thinners now, hope you are improving. C
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    1948Peachey. Lovely autumnal picture so pretty.

Carol Kent UK
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Oakie - How fun to go see Rick Springfield. He is still great! My friend (and former bandmate) used to work for Rick. He was his bass player (you can see him in th Jessies Girl video). How was the show?
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,722 Member
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    Beth, that new SUV will be perfect for hauling basement clutter to the thrift store for donating. Just sayin’.........

LOL!! :D
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    lhscapil wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Need Pips boot, really I do!😋
    Rebecca
    (The suspense will be agonizing)

I’ll get u after the run tomorrow

LOL Rebecca and Pip
    . I can see it now.... B)Rebecca, better you than me, at least this round. Whew!

Rebecca, so neat you can follow DS's flight! Do you think he'll be able to communicate much as to where he's staying, friends he meets, sights he sees? Tho being able to and actually doing can be 2 different things to kiddos.

Pip
    - love all the photos by the way. When will you and Kirby return?

OK ladies, don't forget to set those clocks back! :*<3

Lanette
    Soggy SW WA State with a fawn grazing in the back yard. Wish Pip would give IT the boot. I know it's planning to keep munching on all our trees and bushes. :s

We leave tomorrow morning and We have the day off on Tuesday
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    Mmmm
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    wtg pip
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    way to go pip and kirby~ so proud of you both.... was going to take a nap before going out tonight but thats not going to happen.... the christening was lovely, ate to much but Mia is such a cutie... and her older brother too.. have to stop at ATM on the way up to manchester.... and remember to bring my ear plugs... I wear them whenever there is a band playing in a small area.. I have very sensitive ears.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    :)Pip, congrats on your run.

:)Heather, what a great adventure in your new town. Every time we've moved, I've lost lots of sleep thinking about where I want to put things. It has always been part of the adventure. Enjoy.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,124 Member
    Pip and Kirkby - BRILLIANT!!!! :drinker:

Spent the evening registering to vote and for council tax. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,752 Member
    Gained 5 pounds in October. I am going to focus back on my goals.

Veggies 3 a day
    Fruit 2 a day
    Water 70 is a day
    Little to no sweets.
    Watch my serving sizes
    Walk at least 39 min a day
    Walk at least 7500 steps a day

RV Rita
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Way to go Pip! Congrats to you and Kirby! Next time if you aren't going to run with Kirby, leave his ($* behind and get your sub 2 hours!

Okie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    Have 1/2 hr before friends arrive and you know me always early lol..forgot earplugs ,but smart looked in my bag and have a couple of spare ones...always prepared.forgot it gets dark earlier don't like driving in the dark...
    Heather looks like you and the hubby had a smashing time..so happy for you.