- Stick to food & drink plan
    - 4 bottles water

- Go to gym
    - Food shopping
    - French homework
    - Career planning

- Gratitude journal
    - Lights out by 11

Current calorie balance: 0 (clean slate!)
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Just for today:
    do 30 minute workout,
    remember to take white bean extract before dinner and lunch,
    hit 10,000 steps.

You all have a good Monday. :D
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Posting @ 6:30 North Carolina time.
    Saturday night was eventful, but without going into a long drawn out story, I'll sum
    It all up by this...
    6,756 steps
    2.74 Miles
    942 cal. burned
    64 Mins. Recorded by my FitBit.

I'm nosy and want to know the details! ;)

JFT:
    • Walk
    • Laundry
    • Tidy kitchen

Briefly: My oldest daughter calls me in distress around 9p.m.
    Boyfriend beat her
    I don't have a car, noone else available and she lives 35 miles away.
    Daughter said he put her out she was in her socks,jeans, and a thin
    Sweat jacket type.....no shoes. Police were called from her end, meanwhile
    I walked to my ex's apartment, got his car to go rescue her.
    That's where the miles and walking came in. Daughter is with me for now.

So sorry, Mary! I'm glad she's with you now. πŸ’•
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    \

1. Log food(making homemade soup so I will attempt) :)Logged everything but the spices because I did them to taste
    2. Drink 2 32oz cups of water :)Had to chug the last one down as I was laying bed but I got it done!
    3. Fold clothes :)This usually takes like 45 minutes at least because I fold a certain way and there was like 4 loads of them. Lol
    4. Take shower :)All squeaky clean!
    5. Pay benefits :DMoving this to today. Actually, I'm going to do it when I'm done with this. Lol
    6. Dishes right after dinner :)!All done
    7. Bed prep by 930 :D10
    8. Lights off by 10 :D1030 but at least it wasn't as bad as it usually is.

Had a good evening even though I am still sick. I can feel the cold starting to settle into my chest I think. I have a bottle of orange juice sitting in my fridge. I think I need to throw my calories out the window to drink that to try and make it go away. I hate being sick. This is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've been sick since I quit smoking 2.5 years ago. Went to bed a little later then I want. It's the DH's fault. Lol. It was still a reasonable time though so I'm not too upset. Although I did have a hard time falling asleep. Took me like 15-20 minutes. I know this doesnt sound like a lot but I'm usually out in less than 5 minutes. Lol.

Today I am back to work :( After the terrible way Friday ended I'm really hoping that this week is better. Veteran's Day is next Monday and we are off. I took the Tuesday and Wednesday after that off so I have 5 days off. I just need to make it through this week! Come on Friday! Lol.

It's going to be a wet and gloomy day today. I dont like it. It was gorgeous yesterday. Brisk but sunny. The leaves have all changed and are falling. I love it! This is my favorite time of year. Lol

Okay, enough chatter!

JFT, 11-5-18

1. Dont worry about logging. Drink lots of orange juice
    2. Order cat liners
    3. Research SB
    4. Remember soup for lunch
    5. Food shopping after work. Make sensible shopping list
    6. Pork chops for dinner
    7. Dishes right after dinner
    8. Bed prep 945
    9. Lights out 1030

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • HEGoddard0928
    Weigh in!

10/16/18- 162.3
    10/22/16- 161.2
    10/28/18- 168.0-lots of salty foods
    11/05/18- 164.8-lots of water

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Checking in from Sunday
    1. Feed cats. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. Prep breakfast for Monday. Submit essay.
    3. Check upcoming to-do list. November challenge: Red cup and fives! Do #7 and switch out for writing article about scaffolding presentations; check on submissions requirements for EJ.
    4. Cleaning. Put laundry away. Put dishes away. Add TAKE SHOES to Monday JFT. Movie? Park walk if needed; steps to 10k.
    5. Prep Mon lunch: Beef stew. Fruit and cheese. Chop celery. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 5:50.

JFT Monday
    1. Rest day - no run. Feed cats. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. TAKE SHOES.
    2. Submit Week 15; draft week 16. Call Walmart to complain that they never have any frozen spinach in their freezers! WHAT THE HECK WALMART! Find/print study guides for WM.
    3. Class 2-3: One-pagers. Reflection 36.
    4. Class 4 - WM ch 1. Reflection 36. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Input presentation grades. Brainstorm Machiavelli. Brainstorm Malala.
    6. Change research lessons to unit format.
    7. Strength 4:30. Zumba 5:30. Meetup 6:30? Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate.
    8. Prep Tue lunch: Saag. Chop celery. Prep cheese. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    October: 185.4
    Today: 188.4

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment. Working on this with The Prince!
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October).
    4. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs, cookbook.
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Jft sun am
    1. Smoothie working in it will check back again >:)
    2. Fish oil see above :)

JFT sun
    1. Log all food :)
    2. Stay below maintenance :) just barely but I did some yard work and didnt eat enough protein early on in the day so I'm glad I hung in there despite my attempts at self sabotage!
    3. Be kind and say what you feel :) had a crazy dream that we couldnt get pregnant and I felt so weird and didnt want to share but DH surprised me with his response and I feel better
    4. Vacuum/dishwasher/laundry away :) / :) / >:) Will try again on laundry away today!
    5. Dog park :)
    6. Drink at least 6 waters :)

JFT Mon
    1. Log all food
    2. three waters before lunch another 3 after
    3. Prelog food
    4. Say what you feel
    5. Empy/fill dishwasher
    6. Laundry away
    7. Cook dinner at home
    8. Eat packed lunch
    9. Dog puzzle
    10. 10 lunges/bathroom trip
    11. 10 minutes stretching/meditating/core
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!!
    I HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING WEEK OF PROGRESS, POWER, AND PURPOSEFUL LIVING
    WHY AM I SHOUTING?... BECAUSE SOMETIMES MY INNER SELF NEEDS TO HEAR THAT I MEAN BUSINESS!
    I'M MY OWN DRILL SARGENT AT TIMES...πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ MOVE IT! MOVE IT!!! GET AT IT! GET 'ER DUN...LMBO
    WE'RE ALL IMPORTANT WOMEN IN THIS WORLD AND WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE.πŸ’―πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ NOT ONLY TO
    EACH OTHER, BUT IN THE WORLDS WE'VE CREATED AND NURTURED...
    WE have to be important to ourselves first and become our best selves in order to be an even greater impact
    On those in our circle of life(our significant other, children, etc.)
    Forget our yesterdays, unless it's to learn from them, and grow from them. Let's give our TODAY
    all we can by being in the moments we're blessed to have. Don't get stuck in the behind, which
    you can't change anyway.
    Come On Y'all!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! WE CAN! WE WILL HAVE SUCCESS!
    LOVE YOU TO LIFEπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸšΆπŸƒπŸŽΎπŸŠπŸ€πŸš΅πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Beautiful Monday morning sentiment! Thanks for the lovely wake up call, Mary! Praying for you and your daughter after hearing about the struggles - you are a Momma that takes care of business though for sure!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited November 2018
    Recap Sunday 11/4 ~ Really crappy weather ~ rainy, windy, gloomy day so hubby and I will stay in today <3 By the end of the afternoon (as dark was already falling) the yard didn't even look like we had raked! :cry:
    1) Bible class & church :smiley:
    2) X-trained (home version of circuit training) 20 min. / found muscles I'd forgotten about :D
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net calories green / 12c water = Yay! Net calories green 47 (and I didn't have to add cooking time to my exercise :wink: ), sodium green (YAY), sugar green (yay), fiber good, protein ok & 12c water :smiley:
    4) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip = Yep! :smiley:
    5) Make root veggie stew for supper :smiley: yum! perfect weather for this / cancel Schwan's :smiley: no freezer space / call dad for his 84th bday <3:love: / wash dishes :smiley: / other to-do's? read Sunday ads & cleared up mail pile :smiley: (lots of time on my hands since Packers game is Sunday night ~ Go Pack Go! ack! :cry: )
    6) FLOSS :smiley: / RETAINERS :smiley: / bed & TV off 15 min. after game ends (walk dog M before work) :smiley: no worries I didn't bother to wait for the final whistle

JFT M 11/5
    1) Walked dog before work & sun rose halfway thru route ~ don't get used to it / 3.69 mi 1:04:02 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip
    4) Leftovers day & meals/snacks prelogged / NO snacking after supper / net calories green / 14c water
    5) 4:30 appt. / start clearing up stuff on coffee table / other to-do's
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 (forecast rain all day T, so rest day & vote before work)
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,189 Member
    Weekly weigh in

1st Goal weight:175
    2nd goal weight: 170
    (5'11" tall, 67 years old)

Starting weight Jan 1, 2017: 217
    Jan 1: 217
    Feb 1: 211
    March 1: 205.4
    April 1: 202.6
    May 1: 204.6
    June 1: 200.4
    July 1: 199.2
    August 1: 195.6
    Sept 1: 192.8
    October 1: 191.8
    November 1: 187.7
    December 1: 193.5

Starting weight Jan 1, 2018: 195.5

January 1: 194.5
    Feb 1 : 190.2
    March 1 : 193.6
    April 1: 197.6
    May 1: 197.2
    June 1: 194.6
    July 1: 189.8
    August 1: 190.7
    Sept 1: 194.7
    October 1: 196.6
    October 8: 197.6 --- starting weekly weigh ins.
    October 15: 199.2 -- Son was in town, so I am hoping this is just water/food weight.
    October 22: 200.2 :s:'(:s This is a number I NEVER wanted to see again .... OK, time to get to work harder at this!!
    October 29: 202.6 :'(:'( It has been an emotional week for me .... and as a result, the scale shows it.
    November 5: 200.1 -- but got into the halloween candy again last nite, so this week, I need to work much harder to get out of those 200s.
  • mytime6630
    JFT, Monday, November 5
    1. log all food
    2. get rid of the halloween candy. I think I am stronger than I really am ... an emotional nite last nite with my daughter, and one piece led to way too many. Found out our city collects the candy and sends it to the troops .. so today it will be gone!
    3. concentrate on drinking water
    4. november challenge - red cup water, and 5 arm swings

busy day again ... so I can't even list all that I have to do today. I'll try and catch up later tonite!

Hope you all have a great day.
  • mytime6630
    edited November 2018

Briefly: My oldest daughter calls me in distress around 9p.m.
    Boyfriend beat her
    I don't have a car, noone else available and she lives 35 miles away.
    Daughter said he put her out she was in her socks,jeans, and a thin
    Sweat jacket type.....no shoes. Police were called from her end, meanwhile
    I walked to my ex's apartment, got his car to go rescue her.
    That's where the miles and walking came in. Daughter is with me for now.

Oh Mary... I am so so sorry for your daughter. But it is good that she knows she can call you... and you could be there for her. Hugs to you dear friend. <3
  • mytime6630
    Back on track now, hopefully. I think I need to re-evaluate my strategy for losing weight as clearly it's not working. I'm thinking of re-evaluate reading the Beck Diet Solution - while some of the lessons have gone in, some just haven't stuck.

I am also getting my Beck book back out to read. I did great all week, until last nite. Emotions seem to get me. Hubby tells me that is just an excuse ... and I know he is right. So I really need to get back to remembering all the things to do when emotional eating and stress happens... distractions.... like closet cleaning, etc.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Hugs all round to those who need them. This is such a tough time of year to stay on track, with weather becoming rubbish and all kinds of temptations like Halloween around. We can do this though - one day at a time.

I had a very indulgent weekend but am back on the horse today and determined not to be perfect, but to be happy. That means letting go a bit sometimes, but getting back to it soon after as I know I will feel awful after a while. So I’m tired today and have serious sugar cravings but I’m parking my weekend and ignoring them!!

Monday goals recap
    - morning workout βœ…
    - Arrange for parents to pick up kids this afternoon βœ…
    - Early to school: stick worksheets, Good as Gold certificate, send email re workshop, reply to J βœ…
    - Water! Aim for 2ltr βœ…
    - Hot yoga after school? ❎
    - Girls’ birthday party invite replies/presents βœ… replies done, presents to be organised
    - Early night βœ…

Tuesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Early to work for parent meeting
    - Make frames on lunch break?
    - Water! Aim for 2ltr again
    - Cinema with friends after school

Night all x

• HEGoddard0928
    Is anyone else having issues logging into the MFP app?
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited November 2018
    Is anyone else having issues logging into the MFP app?

Phone app is not letting me log in at all. >:) Keeps saying wrong password, and I know that's not true. Using home computer right now. Found this at MyFitnessPal.desk.com...

Unable to log into the app &/or app not syncing with the site
    Monday, 11/5/2018, 6:59p.m. PST

Hello,

On the afternoon of November 5th, some users reported log in and syncing trouble with MyFitnessPal. We are working to correct and, while there may be occasional delays, the app and site should be more stable.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

You may also subscribe and stay updated via our status page at http://status.underarmour.com/

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    @HEGoddard0928 Sounds like such a yummy healthy soup but when you are sick it seems like someone should make it for you. Take care and feel better.

@maryrobinson40 I am glad your daughter is with you

@Faebert sounds like a great weekend

I had some problems logging yesterday.

Just for Today
    1. water meh but maybe some tonight
    2. aquafit Yes! had a substitute teacher and she was very good. Tired.
    3. stay in calorie goal :)
    4. check in here and log food :)
    5. get sleep, brush teeth etc - did okay last night, we will see tonight
    also we made a healthy dinner at home

Just for Tomorrow
    1. water
    2. try to get in some exercise of some sort
    3. stay in calorie goal
    4. check in here and log food
    5. get sleep, brush teeth etc

I think this week will go better and I can settle in to a healthy routine.
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    Todays Goals
    Drink plenty of water
    Dont go on the scales I've been staring at the same number for 2 weeks :( depressing
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Crap!!! I type everything, I click post, it all disappears... Ahhh!!!!!