JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Replies

• bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food & drink plan :smile: Pretty much - we went for dinner and I ordered exactly what I planned. I did swap a medium glass of wine for a large one, but then didn't have a G&T when we got home to make up for it
    - 4 bottles water :/ Only managed 3
    - Go to gym :smile:
    - Food shopping :smile:
    - French homework :smiley: Yes - I am now completely caught up! That feels good.
    - Career planning :/ I did just half an hour. Next week, I'm going to make a list of actions in advance. I'm also thinking that perhaps I should give myself actions to do in the week rather than reserving it all to one day where I get depressed and demotivated
    - Gratitude journal :smile:
    - Lights out by 11 :smile:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Eat slowly and mindfully
    - Be in the green with a deficit
    - 4 bottles water
    - No alcohol
    - Run to work

- 30+ minute lunch break
    - Meditate
    - 2+ of French podcast, article, book
    - Read Beck Diet Solution
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights out by 11

Current calorie balance: 175 in the red
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Is anyone else having issues logging into the MFP app?

Phone app is not letting me log in at all. >:) Keeps saying wrong password, and I know that's not true. Using home computer right now. Found this at MyFitnessPal.desk.com...

Unable to log into the app &/or app not syncing with the site
    Monday, 11/5/2018, 6:59p.m. PST

Hello,

On the afternoon of November 5th, some users reported log in and syncing trouble with MyFitnessPal. We are working to correct and, while there may be occasional delays, the app and site should be more stable.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

You may also subscribe and stay updated via our status page at http://status.underarmour.com/

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff

I had loads of trouble this morning. Ended up having to reset my password! Seems ok now though x
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    edited November 2018

JFT, 11-5-18

1. Dont worry about logging. Drink lots of orange juice 😀 Considering MFP wouldn't let me log in I didn't finish logging anyway. Lol
    2. Order cat liners😀 Bought a few boxes from Amazon so we should be set for like 6 months. It's amazing how hard it was to find these now
    3. Research SB😑 Totally forgot. Will do this tonight
    4. Remember soup for lunch 😀 Turned into more of a stew then a soup but I don't mind that at all. Was still very yummy
    5. Food shopping after work. Make sensible shopping list 😣 Was rainy and gloomy and just gross by the time I got home. I did not want to go anywhere
    6. Pork chops for dinner 😑 Forgot to defrost them
    7. Dishes right after dinner😀
    8. Bed prep 945🤣 After 1030
    9. Lights out 1030😑 Probably closer to midnight

Still feeling pretty crappy. Can't kick this cold. I'm really hoping I feel better by the end of this week. I don't want to be sick for my time off. I'm currently sitting on the couch with a cat in my lap trying very hard not to fall asleep. Lol. I'm going into work late today so I could very easily go back to sleep. I think that would be a bad idea though. Lol.

JFT, 11-6-18

1. Log all food
    2. Bring lunch to work
    3. Research SB
    4. Food shopping! There isn't much food in the house!
    5. Work 915-515
    6. Bed prep by 945
    7. Lights out by 1030

Have a great night everyone one!
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Monday Recap:
    do 30 minute workout, Getting back on track with Jessica Smith workouts B)
    remember to take white bean extract before dinner and lunch. Set my alarm and aiming not to miss a dose. It's supposed to be one of the active ingredients in the "blocker" that's used in the Plexus Program. Can't afford the latter so the extract is good for me B)
    hit 10,000 steps. I actually did 10,998 b/c of the walking workout in the morning so I had about +4000 by the time I got to work B).

JFT:
    On the fitness front:
    Start Jessica Smith 8 Week Walk Strong Program
    Make 8,000 steps (bringing these down b/c the Walk Strong Program is intense)

On the home front:
    Put away laundry
    Make white bean chili crock pot recipe (https://www.maebells.com/slow-cooker-white-bean-chicken-chili-verde/)
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    JFT Mon
    1. Log all food :) Just did - app wasnt letting me on last night either grrrr...
    2. three waters before lunch another 3 after :)
    3. Prelog food :)
    4. Say what you feel >:)
    5. Empy/fill dishwasher :)
    6. Laundry away :)
    7. Cook dinner at home :)
    8. Eat packed lunch :)
    9. Dog puzzle >:)
    10. 10 lunges/bathroom trip :)
    11. 10 minutes stretching/meditating/core >:)

JFT Tuesday
    1. Eat egg cups for breakfast - add recipe
    2. Prelog food
    3. Three waters before lunch
    4. Finish to completion three things on todays To-do list at work
    5. Empty/fill dishwasher
    6. Leave work by 2:30
    7. Do a load of towels!!!
    8. Reach out to wood stove guy
    9. VOTE!
    10. Cook dinner at home
    11. Eat packed lunch
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited November 2018
    Checking in from Monday
    1. Rest day - no run. Feed cats. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. TAKE SHOES.
    2. Submit Week 15; draft week 16. Call Walmart to complain that they never have any frozen spinach in their freezers! WHAT THE HECK WALMART! Find/print study guides for WM.
    3. Class 2-3: One-pagers. Reflection 36.
    4. Class 4 - WM ch 1. Reflection 36. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Input presentation grades. Brainstorm Machiavelli. Brainstorm Malala.
    6. Change research lessons to unit format.
    7. Strength 4:30. Zumba 5:30. Meetup 6:30? Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate.
    8. Prep Tue lunch: Saag. Chop celery. Prep cheese. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

JFT Tuesday
    1. Quick run: 1 mile. Pack lunch. Feed cats. Shower. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. Input rejection responses and poetry projects. Draft week 16. Print rubric for Machiavelli project.
    3. Class 2-3: Declaration of Independence. Create Declaration of Student Rights. Reflection 36. Need to practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me).
    4. Class 4 - No reflection. WM ch 2. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block.
    6. Zumba 5:30. Find social card, birth certificate.
    7. Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate. Check grocery list.
    8. Prep Wed lunch - BBQ salad. Chop celery. Prep oatmeal for breakfast. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    October: 185.4
    Today: 185.6

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment. Working on this with The Prince!
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October).
    4. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs, cookbook.
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    Wow it's been a busy few days on here. I have read and kept up but couldn't find time to respond. I went to Wainwright with the Grands for the night Saturday night and got home Sunday afternoon. It was a good trip and I'll for sure do it again with them someday. Summer would be a good time to do it though LOL

After supper on Sunday my daughter drove me to pick up one of the company cars for my other daughter to drive to Calgary yesterday for me. I drove down and arrived there at 930 yesterday morning, my VP set the meeting up told me to be there, but didn't have time for me until after 10. He then met with me for 10 minutes, typed up my notice letter for my end date and then I sat and waited for Kaitlyn to arrive. My end date with the company will be December 7th, I am surprised by this as I was only legally entitled to one week's notice. I'll take it!

Anyhow, when I got home yesterday Kaitlyn and I did some ornament painting, I made her favourite supper for her and when she left last night I went outside and did some sanding. By the time I came in I was freezing so I took a hot relaxing bath and then cuddled up to watch tv.

I have eaten way too many Halloween treats, I think most of the ones I like are gone now. I need to get back on track today. I saw 180 again on the scale and I'm not happy with myself.

On to my goals - I completely didn't do any yesterday!
    JFT - Tuesday November 6
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk 1 Mile
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Recap M 11/5
    1) Walked dog before work & sun rose halfway thru route ~ don't get used to it / 3.69 mi 1:04:02 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,733 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 (evening meeting) & 53 floors :smiley:
    3) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip = Trying ~ sometimes I forget, so then I do 10 the next time! :D
    4) Leftovers day & meals/snacks prelogged / NO snacking after supper / net calories green / 14c water = Change in evening plan b/c I received a huge caramel apple dipped in dark chocolate that I ordered as a fundraiser from a co-worker's son ~ swapped out & guesstimated to make calories fit. :D Net calories green 20 :smiley: , sodium green (YAY), sugar -18, fiber & protein good (yay), 12c water :neutral:
    5) 4:30 appt. >:) very irritating dealing w/ this 3-person team + did not like their pressure tactics >:) / start clearing up stuff on coffee table :s nope / other to-do's = ended up calling mom & dad after late supper (since I had called during impromptu bday party day before) and we talked > 1 1/2 hours! :love:
    6) Unplug 9:00 >:) MFP app problems on Android phone, then used website on PC & read message boards/Facebook MFP to find out about app issues / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 :s TV off after 11 :s (forecast rain all day T, so rest day & vote before work)

JFT T 11/6 ~ Election Day in the US ~ let the commercials & robocalls cease!
    1) Voted before work :smiley:
    2) Rest (rainy) day ~ move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip
    4) Another leftovers day / prelog meals/snacks / NO snacking after supper / net calories green / 14c water
    5) Evening to-do's
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 (walk dog before work W)
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Checking in after a busy day yesterday. Work has been so hectic as my teaching assistant is off at the moment so I’m managing all 30 kids on my own all day every day. Feel like I can barely pause for breath at the moment. But I had a bit of a win last night. After a truly horrible day at work I was supposed to go to the cinema with a few colleagues but the showing was sold out so we went for some food instead. I’m really pleased I made some sensible choices and got home at a reasonable hour and went straight to bed. It could so easily have gone the other way!!

Tuesday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Early to work for parent meeting ✅
    - Make frames on lunch break? Half ✅
    - Water! Aim for 2ltr again ✅ at least 1.5ltr
    - Cinema with friends after school❎ we went but the movie was sold out so had a light bite instead

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Early to work - finish prepping frames for art project
    - See Head re appraisal and medical appt
    - Water! It’s helping! Keep going
    - Online shop for birthday gifts
    - Take out cash
    - Health food shop
    - Early night

Have a great day everyone x
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Nearly a full set of smilies yesterday!

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smiley:
    - Stick to food plan :smile:
    - Eat slowly and mindfully :neutral:
    - Be in the green with a deficit :smile:
    - 4 bottles water :smile:
    - No alcohol :smile:
    - Run to work :smile:

- 30+ minute lunch break :smile:
    - Meditate :smile:
    - 2+ of French podcast, article, book :smile:
    - Read Beck Diet Solution :smile:
    - Gratitude journal :smile:
    - Lights out by 11 :neutral: More like 20 past

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Eat slowly and mindfully
    - 3+ bottles water
    - No alcohol

- 30+ minute lunch break
    - Meditate
    - Finish work at 5pm
    - Gratitude journal
    - Read Beck Diet Solution
    - Lights out by 11

Current calorie balance: 170 in the green
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Get my workout in
    Drink a lot of water
    Calorie goal
    Bed on time
    Nothing fancy, trying to establish some basics!
  • reneinitaly7
    reneinitaly7 Posts: 15 Member
    Absolutely love this thread.... Just what I needed! I am making the official switch from WW to MFP, so this will be perfect to help me wrap my head around it.

Today's goals
    🎈 Get to gym
    🎈 Track what I eat
    🎈Drink enough water
    🎈Make a friend or two here
    🎈13000 steps
    🎈Follow through and repost
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited November 2018
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. Quick run: 1 mile. Pack lunch. Feed cats. Shower. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. Input rejection responses and poetry projects. Draft week 16. Print rubric for Machiavelli project.
    3. Class 2-3: Declaration of Independence. Create Declaration of Student Rights. Reflection 37. Need to practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me).
    4. Class 4 - No reflection. WM ch 2. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block.
    6. Zumba 5:30. Find social card, birth certificate.
    7. Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate. Check grocery list.
    8. Prep Wed lunch - BBQ salad. Chop celery. Prep oatmeal for breakfast. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

JFT Wednesday
    1. Quick run: 1 mile. Feed cats. Shower. Pack breakfast & lunch. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. November challenge - red cup and fives!
    2. Finish Week 16. Grade poetry projects; input grades. Need to RS dr appts for 2/7 as it conflicts with conference 2/7 and 2/8. Check on sub for 2/7 and 2/8 as well as 2/28 and 3/1. Dr appts March? April?
    3. Class 2-3: Finish Declaration of Independence / Declaration of Student Rights. Reflection 38. Add to class website; update class websites. Need to practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me).
    4. Class 4 - Reflection 37. "Mothers" video. WM ch 3. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Review semester block. Brainstorm Malala. Brainstorm Machiavelli - assessment?
    6. Update class websites. Write blog comments.
    7. Strength 4:30. Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate. Check grocery list.
    8. Prep Thu lunch: Beef stew. Chop celery. Weigh and log. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 5:20.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    October: 185.4
    Today: 186.6

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment. Working on this with The Prince!
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October).
    4. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs, cookbook.
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.

I am REALLY struggling to get things done at home after work. I've been able to make myself go to my exercise classes, but then I get home from that and I'm just ... done. I really really need to stitch the iron-on patches to reinforce them and I haven't done it. That's got to be a priority, as is finding my identification documents so that I can renew my passport.
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Tuesday Recap:
    On the fitness front:
    Start Jessica Smith 8 Week Walk Strong Program
    Make 8,000 steps (bringing these down b/c the Walk Strong Program is intense) Actually went a little bit over (+300) so it made me feel good :D

On the home front:
    Put away laundry :( Gotta work on this one today
    Make white bean chili crock pot recipe (https://www.maebells.com/slow-cooker-white-bean-chicken-chili-verde/) It came out really good! B) I've already logged it for both lunch and dinner

JFT
    On the fitness front:
    Day 2 JS 8 Week Program (Barefoot Cardio Core)
    Put Away Laundry
    Clean house (except bedrooms/bathrooms)

You all have a good Wednesday. Friday almost here and we have Monday off!!!! Yipeee B)
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Oops, I forgot to add to the Fitness Front to hit 10,000 steps today :)
  • AJB1014
    @Sofia_Alegria - Thanks for sharing that recipe! It looks delicious and simple - and no dairy, woohoo!!! Definitely trying this one soon.

@clicketykeys - Daylight savings time has wrecked me for these past few evenings. Do you have an international trip planned or just renewing passport?

@slittlemeister - I need to get a hold of myself at my mums too and its SO HARD. She knows exactly what I cant refuse. My step dad is mostly Keto so she also likes to have an excuse to order out with me or make all the carby treats!

@reneinitaly7 & @leahkathleen13 welcome!! This thread has made all the difference for me!

@Faebert 30 kids on your own?!?! Bless you and hang in there!

@cschmitz110515 You're consistency in prelogging has inspired me to do the same and it really makes a huge difference - swapping things when things change and going with the flow feels a lot easier. Also - sales pressure tactics drive me nuts as well. I have to buy out my lease in a few months and I'm absolutely dreading it.

@Snowflake1968 Glad you and the grands had a nice trip!

@HEGoddard0928 Hope you are feeling better!!!
  • Sofia_Alegria
    @AJB1014 More than welcome B) To 1.5 Cups of the Chili I added the tortilla chips (20) /light sour cream (2 TBS) and Mexican cheese (3TBS) for a total of 682 calories. My lunch is my main meal so I have a lighter breakfast and am planning for a lighter dinner as well that way I don't go over my calorie goal . I'm eating my exercise calories for now b/c I want to ease myself into eating less. I like that we have that option. :D
  • AJB1014
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Eat egg cups for breakfast - add recipe :)
    2. Prelog food :)
    3. Three waters before lunch :)
    4. Finish to completion three things on todays To-do list at work :)
    5. Empty/fill dishwasher :)
    6. Leave work by 2:30 :)
    7. Do a load of towels!!! :) FINALLY HAVE A NEW WASHING MACHINE!!! Never been so overjoyed to do laundry.
    8. Reach out to wood stove guy :) Found the wood stove we were looking at new, used on craigslist for almost 1/10 the cost! Looks like we will actually be able to swing a wood stove insert this year after all!!! Waiting to hear back from installer for a reasonable cost, fingers crossed.
    9. VOTE! :)
    10. Cook dinner at home :) Busy night getting out to look at stove, stop at the polls, home at 7:30 but still managed to throw together a stir fry! Chicken thighs have been a welcome alternative lately.
    11. Eat packed lunch :)

JFT Wednesday
    1. Eat egg cups for breakfast
    2. Pre log food
    3. Three waters before lunch
    4. Empty/fill dishwasher
    5. Leave work no sooner than 4:30
    6. Load of laundry
    7. 10 squats/bathroom trip
    8. 10 minutes meditation/core work
    9. Hopefully talk to wood stove installer
    10. Eat packed lunch
  • Natasha201643
    Natasha201643 Posts: 7 Member
    JFT
    1. NO Sugar
    2. log food
    3. drink fluids
    4. 10 minute stretch before bed
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Recap T 11/6 ~ Election Day in the US ~ let the commercials & robocalls cease!
    1) Voted before work :smiley:
    2) Rest (rainy) day ~ move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 9,093 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 35 floors :smiley: decent for rest day
    3) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip = I think so? :wink:
    4) Another leftovers day / prelog meals/snacks / NO snacking after supper / net calories green / 14c water = Stuck to plan except ate 6 animal crackers after supper (and logged) ~ net calories -104 :neutral: (not bad for rest day), sodium green (YAY), sugar -12, fiber good, protein ok :| & 14c water :smiley:
    5) Evening to-do's = folded hubby's work shirts, put away clean dishes, decluttered some, digital decluttered :smiley:
    6) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 :smiley: (walk dog before work W)

JFT W 11/7
    1) Walked dog before work / 3.66 mi 1:06:03 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip
    4) Meals/snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan & net calories green / 14c water
    5) Evening: check out Trading Post Market / grocery shop / wash dishes / other to-do's
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 (walk dog Th before work)