Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Where is that, Ceci? Looks fabulous!

It's called Hawksbill Crag in the Ozark National Forest near the Buffalo River.
    https://buffaloriver.com/pages/whitaker-point-trail-hawksbill-crag/

This weekend's shot:
    xskfxud0iyxy.jpg
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Where is this hike? That is STUNNING!!!!!

Hawksbill Crag near the Buffalo River in the Ozark National Forest.
    https://buffaloriver.com/pages/whitaker-point-trail-hawksbill-crag/

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Hey, Spam, did my magic wand work for sleep? (have to ask, even though I think probably not)

Nope, in fact Ellie got her first ever stomach bug last night! 2 emergency baths, several loads of laundry and a day spent cuddling on the sofa and she's still pretty miserable this evening. Poor mite! Thanks for thinking of us though.

Oh, I am sorry. I hope she feels better soon.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Hey, Spam, did my magic wand work for sleep? (have to ask, even though I think probably not)

Nope, in fact Ellie got her first ever stomach bug last night! 2 emergency baths, several loads of laundry and a day spent cuddling on the sofa and she's still pretty miserable this evening. Poor mite! Thanks for thinking of us though.

What happened to your other account? You abandoned ship and started again?
  • melissafeagins
    edited November 2018
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

MFP logged me out and my password that I changed when they had the data breach in March would not let me log back in. I asked for a password reset 5 different times and got the same email that it was my fault because I hadn't changed it in March. I replied to 3 of those emails and still never got a link to reset the old account. I am not impressed but I set up a new account because I love you guys and I need to track my carbs for my health's sake at the moment.
    Mourning my 775 day streak... :(
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member

MFP logged me out and my password that I changed when they had the data breach in March would not let me log back in. I asked for a password reset 5 different times and got the same email that it was my fault because I hadn't changed it in March. I replied to 3 of those emails and still never got a link to reset the old account. I am not impressed but I set up a new account because I love you guys and I need to track my carbs for my health's sake at the moment.

Ummmm, I've had the same problem trying to log on on my phone. Currently on my tablet but when that logs me out, who knows?! At least I have no streak to speak of.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member

Ah no! I can't say I've had anything yet, but there is still time :unamused:
  • melissafeagins

Ummmm, I've had the same problem trying to log on on my phone. Currently on my tablet but when that logs me out, who knows?! At least I have no streak to speak of.

Maybe it's just a sign that I need to go to Grayson Highlands on the Appalachian Trail, where there are so cell towers, for a day or two. It's snowing up there this week.
  • melissafeagins
    I am pretty sure that J hung herself this morning without my help. She was talking again yesterday afternoon and a team coordinator stopped and asked if there was something she needed help with, which offended her. This morning she was rant g about it in the break room when that coordinator went in to get water and J told her to "stop following me". They ended up screaming it out in my manager's office. After it was over, the manager called me into her office and asked me to pray for her.
    And people wonder why I use a break room further from my office.
  • melissafeagins

Lock 'em up and throw away the key. (I can't be on your jury anyway.)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member

I think you can reset and save your streak -- seems like I saw someone else do it a while back
  • Beka3695

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

Click here and you can reset it!!! Not all is lost :-)
  • melissafeagins

Nope. Because I had to make a whole new account, it is starting over. It's a first world problem.
  • Beka3695

Nope. Because I had to make a whole new account, it is starting over. It's a first world problem.

That so sucks!!! Sorry :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I don't know if it's Daylight Savings Time or the cold weather, but I have been eating like a bear going into hibernation. :/
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    We are about to get our first real taste of fall weather this weekend. I have yet to turn the heater on in our house, looks like that might be happening soon. Looking forward to the break from the heat, but not sure about working out, outside in the cooler temps.
  • Beka3695
    I don't know if it's Daylight Savings Time or the cold weather, but I have been eating like a bear going into hibernation. :/

OMG ME TOO!!! And I cant seem to get rested. I was thinking it was bc I traveled across time zones the weekend of the time change... I have no idea what time it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • melissafeagins

I have done well keeping my eating in check, but I am having a hard time getting up in the morning.