NSV aspirations let's hear them!

Options
Mama2Nana
Mama2Nana Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2018 in Success Stories
Mine is to be able to sit down knees together without having to lift my belly out of the way! 🤣
CW 232 GW 140

Replies

• jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I snickered because that's me too. I want to cross my legs again when I sit. May the only super-sized thing in your life be, your determination and success.
  • GordonSenior
    GordonSenior Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to finally beat my friend at tennis. A big reason that I always lose is that I am too heavy, slow and sluggish.
  • jryepin93
    jryepin93 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Running a 5k all the way through!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I was only able to wear my "skinny" work pants for a month or so before I stated gaining weight again. The pants were tight even when they DID fit. After I gained they wouldn't go halfway up my thighs. Now they go on again and button AND zip! but they're still a tad too tight to be comfortable for all day work wear. That's my next small NSV.

Also want to be able to do push ups again, and a REAL pull up. It's been a LONG time since I could do a pull up.
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    To be able to fully close the towel around when i get out of the shower. I can get the top closed and my upper covered, but the split of the sides is still open.
  • alyssanavetta
    alyssanavetta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to have boundless energy and confidence. I also want to crush my workouts - not feel like I am making up for bad food choices all the time.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I want to do a 400 lb deadlift. I'm only 15 pounds away.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My newest NSV is Being able to breathe through my nose rather than mouth while sleeping/laying down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!