New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    admaarie wrote: »
    How do people feel about the skinny syrups for Christmas? Has anyone tried them?

gofgna4h721r.png
    oxz8yskm6m58.png

I would "die" without them in my life haha.
    Seriously, very very very good addition to milk or coffee. Also use these in cooking at times.

I’ve used them for coffee, oatmeal, Greek yogurt and cottage cheese! And pancakes. Anything else I need to be trying them in?

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2018
    crazyravr wrote: »
    How do people feel about the skinny syrups for Christmas? Has anyone tried them?

gofgna4h721r.png
    oxz8yskm6m58.png

I would "die" without them in my life haha.
    Seriously, very very very good addition to milk or coffee. Also use these in cooking at times.

Yes we have extensively tried most of them and raved about them WAYYYY too much in this thread. Multiple times too, lol, thats how good they are.
  • dbewley389
    dbewley389 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2018

Wonder if these are any good...

tjxugdvmembu.png
    oky6upswegel.png
    cx9t0ipgv5d8.png

5a1ef5ii9bqp.png
    I am interested in the strawberry fudge because it's a unique dairy free flavor. I don't think any of the brands like enlightened halo top etc have strawberry chocolate. It's one of my FAV combos!

I have not tried the dairy free, but their regular low fat ice cream line is great, with really unique flavors (chocolate pecan pie is one I’ve tried).
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    My vote for the skinny syrups- wonderful-
    PS If anyone finds out some low cal eggnog- please let us know-
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member

gofgna4h721r.png
    oxz8yskm6m58.png

I haven't had all of them, just the Peppermint. It isn't very minty. It's more... candy flavored. Now I don't mind that, but I have to add peppermint extract to get the flavor I was hoping for.

Caveat: I drink mine in brewing chocolate, not in coffee. So I was looking for something extra peppermint flavored.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Thought of y'allnkzmm6lk8zcm.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Found this in Walmart today, guess they’re trying to knock out two birds with one stone xD I’m not sure how I feel about it though...
    2qsrfj451eh5.jpeg
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    erjones11 wrote: »
    anyone see any good options for healthier Egg Nog. I love the stuff but don't want to spend 200 cals on a half a cup.

I make my own "eggnog" with the following recipe. Now, it's not the same, but pretty dang close and hits the spot!
    • 4 cups unsweetened nut milk of choice (I like cashew)
    • ONE 4-serving box of sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding mix
    • 1 tsp. rum extract
    • stevia to taste
    • 1/2 tsp. or so of ground nutmeg

Blend all ingredients on high in blender until smooth and refrigerate until thickened!
    erjones11 wrote: »
    anyone see any good options for healthier Egg Nog. I love the stuff but don't want to spend 200 cals on a half a cup.

I make my own "eggnog" with the following recipe. Now, it's not the same, but pretty dang close and hits the spot!
    • 4 cups unsweetened nut milk of choice (I like cashew)
    • ONE 4-serving box of sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding mix
    • 1 tsp. rum extract
    • stevia to taste
    • 1/2 tsp. or so of ground nutmeg

Blend all ingredients on high in blender until smooth and refrigerate until thickened!

Thank you I will give it a try.
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    FRESHLY.COM - mail order meals - we get 6 per week and use them for lunch at work.

So far they have all been 4 or 5 star in my wife and my opinion. They are wonderfully packaged in an insulated box with abundant ice packs.

https://www.freshly.com/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
  • fish9283
    fish9283 Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2018
    :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    fish9283 wrote: »
    syrom5vlalkb.jpg
    0l6r1jkw6dgx.jpg
    bwm9xf521usw.jpg

This all-in-one frozen turkey dinner from Trader Joes is pretty tasty. It's turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes in a crispy pastry shell, with separate packets of gravy and cranberry sauce. I cooked it in a toaster oven, and came out delicious! It was enough food for me and my husband, with leftovers for tomorrow. My husband wished that there was more gravy, and the cranberry sauce was too thin, but it sure was an easy way to make a pseudo-Thanksgiving dinner.

I tasted this at the demo thing in the store and it really, really was good. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    glassyo wrote: »
    fish9283 wrote: »
    syrom5vlalkb.jpg
    0l6r1jkw6dgx.jpg
    bwm9xf521usw.jpg

This all-in-one frozen turkey dinner from Trader Joes is pretty tasty. It's turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes in a crispy pastry shell, with separate packets of gravy and cranberry sauce. I cooked it in a toaster oven, and came out delicious! It was enough food for me and my husband, with leftovers for tomorrow. My husband wished that there was more gravy, and the cranberry sauce was too thin, but it sure was an easy way to make a pseudo-Thanksgiving dinner.

I tasted this at the demo thing in the store and it really, really was good. :)

Wow this looks amazing!!! I’m going tomorrow to trader joe and will pick up. Looks like an easy and delicious dinner.