What's for dinner?

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight? I have nothing in the fridge and trying to decide what to have! To be honest it'll probably be a low fat ready meal and pizza for the kids!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm making vegan mac & cheese and some roasted butternut squash.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Fridays are usually pizza night at my house.
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Grilled steak
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Roasted mixed broccoli and cauliflower with chickpeas and rice.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Wegmans' Lobster Mac and Cheese- half hte container for lunch, half for dinner!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Most of this week was pork ragu. Tonight will probably be grilled cheese and tomato soup.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    garlic pepper turkey burger with a extra large serving of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots steamable mixture. dessert sf jello with cool whip
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    I think we're having leftovers/freezer meals. Might make some bean and cheese burritos for my husband. Mine will probably be this chicken veggie "stir fry" thing we had last night. Pizza sounds like a good idea though :D Maybe if my husband is feeling it we'll get a thin crust pacific veggie from Dominos.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    I'm trying to decide between classic tuna-noodle casserole and steamed broccoli, tomatoey tortellini soup with lots of vegetables and Italian sausage, or a frozen bacon lover's pizza (shockingly reasonable on both calories and macros) and side salad. All sound equally appealing, all are pretty easy to make, I will probably decide 45 seconds before my kid starts trying to eat the sofa this evening.
  • roscoe2317
    roscoe2317 Posts: 28 Member
    Pumpkin soup, salad and crab cakes. First time making pumpkin soup, keep your fingers crossed!
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Homemade chicken corn soup with homemade bread and spinach salad.
  • amanda_deanne
    amanda_deanne Posts: 38 Member
    Homemade chicken wings and veggies. Nice and simple as I'll have a house full of toddlers for the night!
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Black bean quinoa chili followed by chocolate greek yogart parfait topped with whipped cream for dessert
  • Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 463 Member
    Duck, fried potato parts and red cabbage
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Sausages, green beans and maybe Brussels sprouts. Nothing too crazy haha
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Swiss chalet quarter chicken dinner
  • DeborahKilpatrick
    DeborahKilpatrick Posts: 80 Member
    Everyone's dinners sound amazing! I ended up having a big salad with egg mayo and grated cheese. Then an Options hot choc and 5 Caramel Nibbles for a 100 call snack. I may have had a couple of spoons of the mac n cheese I made the family.... Just to check it was OK of course 😳
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    I made baked salmon with a brown sugar, smoked paprika, fresh garlic, and a lite soy sauce glaze. With that we had a big green salad with Skinny Girl poppyseed dressing.