Oh, the HORROR!!!

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
It's back!!! The horribly, wonderful, devilish, delicious monster at the end of the check-out line in Kroger's & gas stations! It'e been a while since they've haunted me...and I'm going to resist as long as I can...but THEY'RE BACK!!!! OK, no use to lie..I'm SO going to buy one next time I go shopping!

08reesespeanutbutteregg.jpg

Do YOU have a food you LOVE that's only around for a short period of time (Thank God!!)? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Losing_It
    It's back!!! The horribly, wonderful, devilish, delicious monster at the end of the check-out line in Kroger's & gas stations! It'e been a while since they've haunted me...and I'm going to resist as long as I can...but THEY'RE BACK!!!! OK, no use to lie..I'm SO going to buy one next time I go shopping!

Do YOU have a food you LOVE that's only around for a short period of time (Thank God!!)? :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Girl scout cookies. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Thank goodness those little demons only sell them for a few weeks. couch_hiding.gif
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member

OMG... I forgot about these little buggers... They are unbelievably good...

Must. Resist. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Oh yes the horror of the CADBURY CREAM EGG HAUNTS ME EVERYTIME I AM OUT , I have gave into the craving and dealt with it in my calories.....
    I will be getting a couple more before the end of easter, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!:laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    cadbury mini eggs! the little ones with the hard candy shell... :heart:

omg, my mouth is watering just thinking about them! why did you make me think of something like this? :grumble:

guess i'll go run some stairs, i feel like i think about food and i gain weight. :ohwell:

p.s. i'll probably get a mini bag of these, and fit them into my daily cals. :blushing:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Mine's the cadbury mini eggs their everywhere I turn I was thinking maybe a small package might be justified by a longer workout. I haven't touched chocolate in two months but...............mmmmmmmm:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    OMG! Olive Garden's pumpkin cheesecake with caramel sauce. It's in a graham cracker sort of crust...just to DIE for. Thank goodness it's only around from November 'til mid-January.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    I too have a weak spot for reeses eggs...and hearts and trees and the other holiday shapes. Strangely, I dont like the regular ones! Every time I see one it takes all my will power to resist!!! I allow myself one every few trips to the grocery store...they are just so yummy! :love:
  • Losing_It
    I too have a weak spot for reeses eggs...and hearts and trees and the other holiday shapes. Strangely, I dont like the regular ones! Every time I see one it takes all my will power to resist!!! I allow myself one every few trips to the grocery store...they are just so yummy! :love:

For some weird but wonderful reason, I'm not tempted by the heart, tree or pumpkin shaped ones..just the Easter ones!:noway:
  • Losing_It
    OMG! Olive Garden's pumpkin cheesecake with caramel sauce. It's in a graham cracker sort of crust...just to DIE for. Thank goodness it's only around from November 'til mid-January.

I've never tried it...but now I want it! lol Maybe this thread was a bad idea!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Samoas...our GS cookies will be in next week, just in time for TOM. God help me!! :grumble: :sad:
    I also LOVE Cadbury Cream Eggs.
    Maybe it will all taste too sweet this year and I won't want any of it.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Mine are the heart shaped Snickers bars in Feb. They are wayyy better than the regular snickers bars. Oh my gosh - I completely missed them this year! I didn't even have any. "Whew!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am a fan of the Cadbury mini eggs as well as the malted ones!! YUM!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Sadly, I am smitten with PEEPS - any shape, any color!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

What's even worse is that they now make them for all holidays..

I know it is a sickness, but at least I am no longer in denial... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

janiebeth