Dreams

Last night was the second time this has happened. It seems that I am dreaming throughout the night about what I've eaten and that I need to log it in MFP. Am I becoming obcessive compulsive about this? :wink:

Replies

• maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Last night was the second time this has happened. It seems that I am dreaming throughout the night about what I've eaten and that I need to log it in MFP. Am I becoming obcessive compulsive about this? :wink:
  • januaryblondaf
    januaryblondaf Posts: 6 Member
    quite possibly getting a little compulsive lol but i can assure you youre not the only one... i feel like im obsessing over this thing and i dont think thats good but at the same time i like how it makes me think before i eat bc i know i am going to have to log it, so for now.... i will (and you could too) think of it as a good thing until it gets rediculous out of control :flowerforyou:
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Dreams can be reminders of something bothering us. I usually dream about needing to do laundry because I can't find any clean clothes. :laugh:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    When I quit smoking and really got into competetive running I would sometimes have dreams about being chased by cigarettes and my breathing became really labored like I wasn't able to complete my race (in my dreams) and I'd wake up in sweats and really beat.

I believe this has something to do with your mental concerns about falling off the wagon and undoing the successes you've managed to achieve -- in otherwords you have very high expectations of yourself and you don't want to let yourself down.

Laugh it off and pat yourself on the back for being so conscientious. :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Your brain is sorting information when you dream - obviously you spend a lot of time focusing on calorie counts and logging!! :laugh: It's o.k. I dreamt the other night I was exercising - wonder if I burned any additional calories??? LOL
  • Your brain is sorting information when you dream - obviously you spend a lot of time focusing on calorie counts and logging!! :laugh: It's o.k. I dreamt the other night I was exercising - wonder if I burned any additional calories??? LOL

LOL wouldn't it be just great if you could :tongue: