What's on your mind?

Replies

• ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.
    I'll just be glad I've inspired comment!?!

I feel like I'm missing out on some good drama.

maybe not- last warning i remember getting was several years ago, it was also outside of chit chat and it was just for posting a gif (granted the gif was in poor taste so i totally had it coming) but i feel like some folks just don't have a sense of humor is all.

I got in trouble in here for posting a gif of a guy crying when someone made a good emotional point

meaefbtoligd.gif
    I love this gif so much

Me too! Perfect god for the convo!

Where is this discussion? We will all go and voice our opinions
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    My Mum is turning 54 next month and I’d like to surprise her with a girls vacation but part of me feels bad for leaving my Dad out.

I think he'll understand Meg...

As a father I'd like to think that I'd be the type who would understand as well and hope you ladies have a good time...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    My Mum is turning 54 next month and I’d like to surprise her with a girls vacation but part of me feels bad for leaving my Dad out.

dude how old are you?
  • CaptainFantastic01

dude how old are you?

I’ll be 33 in January.

nice :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.

maybe not- last warning i remember getting was several years ago, it was also outside of chit chat and it was just for posting a gif (granted the gif was in poor taste so i totally had it coming) but i feel like some folks just don't have a sense of humor is all.

Right! There are some humorless, intent to biitch and (sadly) probably miserable people...whateves....I'm done with humorless people....I'll just laugh harder from now on and pity more
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I think 9 days is plenty of time to get over an ordinary cold but here I sit, still clogged up, still coughing.
    I am tired of it.
  • My Mum is turning 54 next month and I’d like to surprise her with a girls vacation but part of me feels bad for leaving my Dad out.

He might even be relieved... :/
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Family drama getting heated just before I have to go immerse myself in the middle of it next week.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Got the day off last minute ... I didn't really plan on anything today, but work.
  • 777Gemma888
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Family drama getting heated just before I have to go immerse myself in the middle of it next week.

Sorry to read this @SwannySez
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

Sorry to read this @SwannySez

Thanks.

pretend u have a bad ear infection and the doctor prescribed 33db earplugs until it “clears up”

"What? What?"
  • CaptainFantastic01
    so someone in my apartment cooks food that smells really good and I need to find them and befriend them so my kids and I can eat with them
  • CaptainFantastic01
    so someone in my apartment cooks food that smells really good and I need to find them and befriend them so my kids and I can eat with them

Yah. Do it.

It smells like BBQ wings
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018

What did you post in lol... I got your back

I've heard this is the case in the rest of the forums but I've never really seen it...

Well, yes in the debate threads anyhow

or better still report it. Let me or another mod get your back.

if @Mr_Healthy_Habits goes in and they report him, he can get in trouble for violating community guidelines

Thanks guys, for having my back!!
    It wasn't even anything tho!!
    Made me lol for the hostility...and bytchines
    Probably going to go back there...spewing opinion is what I like about this site, but reminder, chill people are on chit chat, some cool people all over, but be prepared to meet confrontational dork heads!
    Was in the debate section, which is basically an argument forum, to be fair

I posted in a thread something about whether you should be able to recognize the ingredients in food
    I said I won't buy bread or crackers if I don't recognize the ingredients
    ...and I got replies of something like 'that's what Google is for' and 'it's sad people won't try new things'
    Like wow!
    I just like bread with ingredients I recognize...and I stand by that, bread (and crackers) should have ingredients that don't sound like chemicals
    No big deal, but wow...kinda felt like jumps on the new girl

And this is why I love you all, mfp chit chat
    For the most part easy going (still upset for my warning that was an honest and positive thing) but in general love you all

Don't worry about those members Vikka. I sometimes wonder whether they actually have a human filter at times. We can all opt to be dead set on being setoff by others, with every little post, yet it is soooo energy draining on the daily to live like that.

• CaptainFantastic01

my Indian neighbor’s house always smells like curry and they are super cool but I’ve never figured out how to ask for curry exactly so let me know how u do it

Invite them over for dinner sometime and then it'll become a thing.

OR just be like "hey" at meal time and then casually go "that smells great" and then just go sit down
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018

my Indian neighbor’s house always smells like curry and they are super cool but I’ve never figured out how to ask for curry exactly so let me know how u do it

You could also ask whichever one you pass, " I smell the delicious curries wafting out of your home, would it be possible to get your masala ratios?" Most families have their own blends. Oftentimes, they're willing to share. Too bad you didn't go over to ask on the 7th of this month, they would have had to invite you to dine with them. Especially, if they'd observed Diwali.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I wonder how long before CTE claims my mind

CTE? Nevermind.. looked it up..

I hope never ..
  • I need another drink