New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Thought of y'allnkzmm6lk8zcm.jpg

I'd buy those on sale but 14g of protein for 280 calories is a joke. I'm just so peeved by all those 'protein' products that have such a bad ratio of protein per calories.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Had these Cauliflower pancakes from Trader Joe’s for dinner last night. Cooked in pan with cooking spray. They are good!
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Bought this from Trader Joe’s as a Thanksgiving side dish. Looks good!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Those look good- wish we had aTJ
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally found the So Delicious mousse!!! There’s two Walmart I’ve found where I’m at in Florida right now. The one has the Mango mousse (I HATE mango so I passed), and the second had Strawberry mousse (which I got).
    I was worried when I was dishing it out and saw pea protein in the ingredients... I hate that stuff with a passion. But, surprisingly, I can’t tell it’s there! I would’ve never guessed! They NAILED IT. It’a exactly what I imagine an ice cream version of mousse would be like; sweet, airy, but super creamy. I’m not a big fan of fruit flavored things because they are more tart like this one was, I was just really impatient to try it, but this gives me a lot of hope for the other sweeter, more indulgent dessert mousse flavors! DEFINITELY a repeat purchase!
    lgl103he4ozn.jpeg

I still haven't been able to find this, but I'm looking for it! Appreciate your review.
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Not new, according to the Internet. But new to me. I saw someone at work had one last week and was drawn in by the low calorie count! Really good, as far as microwave meals go. The green beans needed some seasoning, but everything was good. And it was comforting on a day I am recovering from sickness and it's raining outside.
    nnmnethoujji.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I wish I would've listened to the negative reviews on the Reese's canned whipped cream! I didn't note much peanut butter flavor whatsoever. Big fail.

Blue Bunny has Peppermint Stick ice cream out & it just made me sad that Holidoodle once again is not coming back.
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally found the So Delicious mousse!!! There’s two Walmart I’ve found where I’m at in Florida right now. The one has the Mango mousse (I HATE mango so I passed), and the second had Strawberry mousse (which I got).
    I was worried when I was dishing it out and saw pea protein in the ingredients... I hate that stuff with a passion. But, surprisingly, I can’t tell it’s there! I would’ve never guessed! They NAILED IT. It’a exactly what I imagine an ice cream version of mousse would be like; sweet, airy, but super creamy. I’m not a big fan of fruit flavored things because they are more tart like this one was, I was just really impatient to try it, but this gives me a lot of hope for the other sweeter, more indulgent dessert mousse flavors! DEFINITELY a repeat purchase!
    lgl103he4ozn.jpeg

I still haven't been able to find this, but I'm looking for it! Appreciate your review.

I found some in my local Kroger store.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    I wish I would've listened to the negative reviews on the Reese's canned whipped cream! I didn't note much peanut butter flavor whatsoever. Big fail.

Blue Bunny has Peppermint Stick ice cream out & it just made me sad that Holidoodle once again is not coming back.

It couldn't be worse than the reddi whip non dairy whipped cream made with almond milk I tried over the weekend. I like almond milk with my cereal but this just left a bad after taste. I DID like that it came in a smaller can (even tho it was pretty expensive even on sale) because I tend to just squirt canned whipped cream in my mouth and not weigh or log it or anything. So the can was something like 320 calories as opposed to the huge can of regular fat free whipped cream at 720 calories. Both with 10 calories per serving.

I'm tempted to try the non dairy whipped cream made from coconut milk just in case it's better.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2018
    glassyo wrote: »

It couldn't be worse than the reddi whip non dairy whipped cream made with almond milk I tried over the weekend. I like almond milk with my cereal but this just left a bad after taste. I DID like that it came in a smaller can (even tho it was pretty expensive even on sale) because I tend to just squirt canned whipped cream in my mouth and not weigh or log it or anything. So the can was something like 320 calories as opposed to the huge can of regular fat free whipped cream at 720 calories. Both with 10 calories per serving.

I'm tempted to try the non dairy whipped cream made from coconut milk just in case it's better.

I happen to LOVE this whipped cream made from coconut milk. I hope they still make it since I haven't bought it in awhile. zn2b9vc72yrb.png

And trader jos had a spray one a year ago, not sure if they still carry, but it was really good. I haven't tried the reddi whip one yet. Looks like they discontinued it but it was DELICIOUS!
    (Should prob post in the products you wish they'd bring back thread, haha!) 994xa42bqtsl.png

I do NOT recommend this brand, these were disgusting... 4s3r48vx3gn3.png

Although my boyfriend seemed to like them a lot, I thought they both had a strange aftertaste and weird consistency.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member

I tried the coconut milk whipped cream and I loved the taste of it. There were technical difficulties after I used it a few times. The coconut milk behaves differently from regular whipped cream and you have to follow the directions carefully or lots of the product could potentially get trapped in the can for eternity, which tragically happened to me. I emailed the company and they were very helpful.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Free cereal I never heard of tomorrow from Dr.Oz show if you are one of first 1500. https://www.doctoroz.com/page/grain-berry-november-2018-giveaway?a6kiglym83ld.png
  • glassyo
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »

I tried the coconut milk whipped cream and I loved the taste of it. There were technical difficulties after I used it a few times. The coconut milk behaves differently from regular whipped cream and you have to follow the directions carefully or lots of the product could potentially get trapped in the can for eternity, which tragically happened to me. I emailed the company and they were very helpful.

Soooooo it's not shake and aim and don't choke? :)

I did try the TJ coconut whipped cream version @Noreenmarie1234 posted about and liked it so maybe I'll pick the reddi whip up.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    2d4xor027vhz.jpg
    Bought these because were on sale after halloween. They were nothing great and kind of bland. Not very cheesy at all and kind of hard. I did enjoy them, but wouldn't buy again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    kxpe7q4s15c7.jpg I actually really liked this. It wasnt a very strong pumpkin flavor but the little balls of ginger and pumpkin were really good.
  • glassyo
    I tried the Reddi whip non dairy coconut whipped cream. MUCH better than the almond milk one and definitely not point and shoot. More like point and aaaaaanticipation. It's making me wait o/~
  • I have been LOVING Halo Top ice cream! My favorite flavor is cinnamon bun o:)

np1hyre4exqn.png
  • Not sure if this has been posted already, but it's fabulous--especially mixed with Almond Joy coffee creamer:
    35 cals each...one container or tablespoon--the YUM!
    GUEST_ec33fcda-7df6-421d-a6f5-487485e15fa3?wid=1400

OH GOOD HEAVENS I AM IN LOVE