Soda

Hi. I was on this but left for awhile. I am back starting today and my 1 biggest flaw is that I can't put the soda down. I am trying yet again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• ndax887
    ndax887 Posts: 73 Member
    Sparkling water?
  • ShannCan
    ShannCan Posts: 9 Member
    I like seltzer! Love the bubbles and miss them when I stop drinking soda so I go with something like a la croix or San pelligrino (I don’t like the “flavored” sweet waters ...)

Good luck!
  • initiation0
    initiation0 Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2018
    I can drink Diet pepsi by the gallons. Instead of grabbing a can first think in the morning, I have a bottle of water. I have found the more water that I drink the less pop that I want. Now, don't get me wrong, I still drink diet Pepsi, but I am drinking much much more water and less soda........It would be a start.
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    I'm sure you've thought of this but honestly, the thing that got me off soda and onto water back in college was flavor packets. Crystal Light, Mio, Arizona tea packets - I used to buy them and keep them in my purse or backpack for when I got thirsty. Yeah, it's still sugary (or sweetenery) but I found after 6 months or so I could just drink the water plain and be satisfied.