ONEderland!!

Options
I have been logging my food on MFP for 101 days in a row. I have learned so much from this group and about the best choices for myself on this journey. I am sure I still have much to learn in all respects - but today I am less than 200 pounds for the first time in years. So excited!! I have lost just shy of 29 pounds over the 101 days and need to get at least another 50 pounds off.

Any tips for a next relatively short term goal? I was working from the beginning for the 100's and now I need to think of another goal between here and my final. Thanks to this group for being supportive and very informative. Best of luck to all who are on this journey.

Replies

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching onederland!
    I’ve been working on it for 110 days and am just over half way to goal weight. I recently switched to fitness based goals in addition to the weight loss. It adds another fun dynamic to the process. Some of my short / medium term goals are to do a pull up and complete a short triathlon. I also try to get personal bests when it comes to duration or strength workouts (just something fun to focus on and work towards)
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You're doing great.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Short-term goal: Find a local Turkey Trot 5K and participate.
  • WhiskersOnDucks
    WhiskersOnDucks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am on the exact same amount of days as you and have just recently hit Onederland :) My goals are always set to hitting the next stone loss. At the moment I am waiting on one more pound to go to hit 2 stone lost. I am thinking about developing some exercise goals as well, first one probably being to just doing some aha
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Think about what goals would motivate you most! I have a lot of little short term goals. I get excited about getting my weight below numbers that end in zero, for example. Not sure any of this will work for you, but feel free to steal any ideas. The green checks on this list are "done" (I keep them on the list to remind myself of how much I have gotten done, ion the hard days).

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AustinRuadhain
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and ideas.

I love the idea of working on some excercise goals but struggle so much in that area, it might be too early. I have been walking in a StepBet and I hate that I committed - but it has kept me moving. I mostly focus on flexibility and stretching right now. Seeing some very good progress. Will focus on the goal of being able to bend at the waist and touch my toes / ground near my feet. Getting closer.

Austin - I love the list you have made and reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. I am now very motivated to get from obese to overweight BMI. My new weight loss short term goal. Yay for goals.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!