What We're Eating

Replies

• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast - spaghetti squash topped with roasted tomatoes and onions and melted cheese

Lunch - zoats with cheese and salt and pepper

Snack - vanilla wafers

Dinner - cornflake/Parmesan crusted chicken fingers, steamed broccoli
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Morning - Oats, banana and almond milk pancake. Two hashbrowns
    Lunch - Rice and quinoa pasta with veggie "meat"balls, and broccoli
    Snack - Protein shake
    Dinner - Lentil soup, sautéed chickpeas and tofu
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Homemade breakfast sammich + coffee
    Morning Snack: 1 serving of wasabi almonds (these are sooooo good!)
    Lunch: Leftover Indian curried spinach and chicken, basmati rice
    Afternoon snack: Quest protein bar
    Dinner: Slow cooked parmesan chicken thigh with potatoes, leftover scalloped potatoes from dinner the other night, and leftover carrots and onion

Ate all the things for dinner tonight but it was a long day of work and I felt so hungry!!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = bagel thin with garden vegetable cream cheese, fresh strawberries

Lunch = leftover cornflake/Parmesan crusted chicken fingers, dry strawberry frosted mini wheats

Dinner = baked chicken seasoned with lime juice and garlic, thinly sliced zucchini sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and baked, steamed carrots

Snack = not sure yet, probably vanilla wafers
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: gas-station assembly (yogurt cup, Babybel, hard-boiled egg, apple, Kind bar), coffee.

Lunch: completely undecided -- I desperately need to buy groceries! Maybe a TJ's aloo chat pouch and some raw vegetables with hummus? Or I might just pick up a sub.

Dinner: Papa Murphy's cowboy pizza (requested by my son), salad.

I just realized if I do grab a sub at lunch, I'll have eaten out for all three meals today. This is what happens when you get behind in the shopping, kids! :p
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Pecan waffles

Lunch: Berbere lentils with broccoli and red bell pepper, Clif bar

Dinner: BBQ pinto seitan burger, shredded cabbage with roasted red bell pepper dressing, corn & edamame saute
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: Instant oatmeal (cinnamon & spice)
    Lunch: homemade egg salad on Fit & Active wheat bread and Popcorners seat salt "chips"
    Snack: string cheese
    Dinner: salad - romaine, spinach, baked chicken, mozzarella cheese, croutons & Bolthouse Caesar dressing
    Snack: TBD
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Fruit and swirl yogurt with coffee and coffee for breakfast
    cup of hot and sour chinese soup for lunch
    glucerna shake for 4 pm snack
    spiral sliced ham and bowl of honey bunches of oats with half a banana for dinner
    1 glass of skim milk before bed
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Early morning snack (woke up feeling hungry at 4:40 am, that never happens to me): 4 oz vanilla Greek yogurt with a tbsp of almond granola mixed in
    Breakfast: fried egg sandwich on wheat toast with mayo, pickles & mustard, black coffee
    Lunch: 2 tacos on La Tiara shells with TVP taco meat, lettuce & cabbage and salsa...1/2 package of steamed cauliflower, Earl Grey tea and a piece of apricot biscotti
    Dinner: an entire grilled mackerel and a few bites of rice, plus banchan dishes (potato, kimchi, etc) shared with my husband at a Korean restaurant.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Yummy suggstions!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    It's on tonight! Homemade hot wings, steak fries, celery, carrots, black river blue cheese dressing... yummy! The best!
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Got the meat store to slice some ribeye 1/8th inch thick. Sauteed in a skillet in its own fat and deglazed the pan with fresh asparagus with a little Worcestershire sauce. Only about 350 calories. Had to eat half a Hersheys bar to get up to almost 1500 for the day.
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Breakfast- apple and peanut butter, coffee
    Lunch- Sargento balanced breaks tray and a little rotisserie chicken
    Dinner- Turkey burger on a bun, bagged kale and brussel sprout salad kit on the side
    Snacks- Pomegranate seeds, maybe some hot chocolate
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1 slice wheat toast with lemon curd, hard-boiled egg, black coffee
    Lunch: 1 slice leftover Margherita pizza, 1/2 D'Anjou pear, cinnamon tea
    Snack: 1 tbsp. almond butter
    Dinner: vegetarian Italian sausage (super good, from Aldi btw), steamed cauliflower, 1/2 small baked sweet potato, side salad with oil & vinegar